Wullie

I might be ****ed

As title. I've been out tonight being literary, lot's of free wine and several real ales. Not a good mix. People were talking about groups that they belonged to and such things and I realised what a wonderful group of people we have in this forum. Now I've only met about a half dozen of you personally but when I've had a problem the whole world, via this forum, chips in to help me. Now that is wonderful. Now I'm going to bed.

Many thanks people, just for being you.

Wullie

Me too. Just back from a night in Derby. Couldn't agree more either forums are great but it's great to meet people who are like minded and willing to help :-) made some good friends on here and hopefully it'll continue :-) good thread wullie

This is the best forum ive been on so far as the lads are spot on,most are bellends on the pug ones :) , i was out last night too got wasted on jack daniels and jagerbombs and slept with a shot girl from one of the bars......she isnt hot and im changing my bed sheets in regret :lol:

What happened to not cheating on your mrs?!

the whole point of one night stands is to do them at their houses!

Never take a ten to two'er home!!!

What happened to not cheating on your mrs?!

the whole point of one night stands is to do them at their houses!

Never take a ten to two'er home!!!

were kinda not an item,on and off as shes a nightmare :lol:

How are the heads this morning guys, lol?!

Heads fine but a bit tired. Though that might be due to getting up at 6 to go to work.