Sign in to follow this  
Shilakadaddy

Sweet Interior's?

Has anyone got any pictures of Corrado's with sweet looking interiors? thinking along the lines of bucket seats installed, or bucket recliners, nice retrims etc.

Along with my hundreds of other plans for my car I'm wanting to install some Corbeau Carreras, but I've never seen any corrados with non standard seats installed... and was wondering how they'd look 8)

Cheers, Chris

Very few cars have non-standard seats due to how low you have to mount them to get them into a Corrado. Why not just get your standard pnes recovered?

I have nearly got my new seats in, but I will show you all what they are once I have them in properly and everything is finished. Pics will be posted of everything I have been doing over the winter in a couple of weeks. :)

J

Hans G60- is that cigerette lighter surround from an Audi 80?? its lighting up red...do you know if any cars had CLEAR ciggerette lighter surrounds? 8)

Very few cars have non-standard seats due to how low you have to mount them to get them into a Corrado. Why not just get your standard pnes recovered?

This is one of the reasons I was wanting to see pictures, wasn't sure if non standard seats would actually look any better than the ones already in (with a retrim).

Its not the sort of thing I'll be doing for a while... until I have the money and everything else is sorted, but I like thinking about and planning what I can do :D

Hans G60.nl, looks a lot better when everything matches... I think I'll go for the blue and red look too, to match my headunit :)

Anyone got anymore pictures? :)

so i need a 3 series BMW from '94...and your sure it is completley CLEAR see through...thats the last thing to change in my interior.

did you paint the bulbs in the switches blue?? or replace them with LED's? i had trouble doing thing as they have tiny bulbs and need to have inline resistors.

Thanks...sorry shillikalady.

yes but you got to look at the scrapyard, i have looked in several bmw's and they didn't all have clear ones..

i painted the light red with MOTIP MAGIC LIGHT PAINT... something especiallly for light bulbs. some other lights, like in the gear knob, i have changed with red led's .. be creative !

...some other lights, like in the gear knob...

Didn't know you could get backlit gearknobs... is this a VW part or is it an aftermarket one?

that's an aftermarket product you can visit ehmmmm...

http:/www.riegertuning.de for the catalog... costs about 62 euro's including the knob/bag.

this is excellent Hans..thansk mate!! i'm on it now...

as for the gear knob, yet another thing i was hoping to get hold of! so the marked gears on top light up...

Thanks!!

Sanjay.

Thats a really nice touch. It may even heat up in winter when the lights are on ;)

I do like the subtle mods like that. 8)