corrado_sunderland

Rubber....what a film

Can't find it at the local video store, you got a spare copy ?

Can't find it at the local video store, you got a spare copy ?

Its £4 on ebay i got the blue ray today,it looks hilarious a homicidal car tyre that can blow peoples heads off with its mind :lol: wtf

I did see the box to this in HMV and thought it looked terrible!! :)

I actually watched this on my lovefilm. I LOVE horror movies and it has quite a good rating on there (review rating not speed rating!). However, what a load of tosh! I didn't get it! Some random people standing in the desert with binoculars watching a tyre kill people. And how did the tyre get it's mind blowing abilities? Or did I miss that bit?!

I actually watched this on my lovefilm. I LOVE horror movies and it has quite a good rating on there (review rating not speed rating!). However, what a load of tosh! I didn't get it! Some random people standing in the desert with binoculars watching a tyre kill people. And how did the tyre get it's mind blowing abilities? Or did I miss that bit?!

The storyline is that a film is been made about a nerd who kills people and the other people he has captive watch while he slowly poisons them with the food he delivers and instead a crazy tyre turns up in real life with some beef :lol:

Ans the tyre gets his powers just for the craic,the whole film is meant to be a celebration of randomness

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTFbXLbv71Y