VEEDUBHEV

Goodbye M323 NNT

Well yesterday I sold my beloved corrado VR6 'Minnty'. Was a very emotional day & very hard to say goodbye.

I've owned it for 7 years but it's been in the family for about 10. I part exchanged it against a mk4 golf gt tdi 130bhp & although it was the right decision (as golf has more doors) part of me is very sad to see the corrado go. But being the girl I am I have left a card for the new owner & pointed him/her in the direction of the corrado forum so hopefully it won't be the last I hear of it. That's one of the problems selling to traders you don't know where it'll end up!

Anyway I want to thank you all for all the meets, support & advice you've given me over the years & feel lucky to have made some great friends through owning the corrado.

So keep your eyes peeled for my corrado on the roads. Missing it already, well nothing sounds so great as the vr6 engine does it!! :)

I will keep popping in from time to time to see how you are all doing! Take care :)

Shame you had to.sell. But good luck for the future and hope the golf does what you need it to.

I remember this was the very first corrado I saw on the road after I bought mine. I hope it will end with someone who looks after it!

Thanks guys. Was a great car & I will miss it. Dealer I sold it to only sells vags so hopefully it'll go to a good home. Re the golf it's no corrado but picks its feet up nicely so hopefully it'll do the job I need it to (darn kids lol). Still not feeling the love for it but hopefully over time it'll fill the corrado void....maybe possible hopefully lol

Ha ha ha. Thanks for your words of encouragement ;P Don't blame you though. As my hubby keeps saying I'm completely emotionless about the golf.....what have I done??!! :(

Ha ha ha. Thanks for your words of encouragement ;P Don't blame you though. As my hubby keeps saying I'm completely emotionless about the golf.....what have I done??!! :(

Given yourself a reason to start looking to buy a Corrado :)

I might like to add I do love my mk1 golf. If my family & friends thought I was bad over selling the corrado I think selling my mk1 would brake me completely lol. Plus there is nothing wrong with my mk4 but it just not the corrado. I'm sure over time I'll get to like it...... :S

Ha ha. I'd only one mine back, know it inside out! Maybe if the new owner does take heed of my letter he/she will end up on here & in the future I could make them an offer lol

Is it the one for sale in volkscars i have seen it advertised now on ebay for 2395 was thinking about looking at it but its a way to go do u know of anything wrong with it?

Hi. Yes that's the one. There is nothing wrong with it. Only reason I sold it was because I need moor doors after having my daughter. As you know corrados are more of a drivers car ;)

Dealer I sold it to said he was going to put a new arial on it & refurb wheels (as lacquer was peeling off in places) & that's it. Great runner, fsh. With suspension & wheels I think it looks great, just the right ride height :)

Well according to volkscars website my corrado has been sold now. Really hoping its going to a good home!! Also hope the new owner gets in touch. Would love to hear how he/she is getting on.