Peebee

Dance music knowledge required

Me and my girlfriend have been listening to some old classic dance music, ATB - 9pm till i come, Rank 1 - Airwaves etc

My girlfriend remembered a dance tune but not the artist, we believe its called STOMP, maybe STAMP from the late 90's.

Does anyone have a clue what im on about? lol If so please help us (fill in the blanks).

Me and my girlfriend have been listening to some old classic dance music, ATB - 9pm till i come, Rank 1 - Airwaves etc

My girlfriend remembered a dance tune but not the artist, we believe its called STOMP, maybe STAMP from the late 90's.

Does anyone have a clue what im on about? lol If so please help us (fill in the blanks).

;)

JS16 - Stomp To My Beat

;)

JS16 - Stomp To My Beat

lol thanks dude, but sadly my mrs informs me thats not the one.

Jeremy Healy & Amos - Stamp

Pretty good tune :)

Amos and Jeremy Healy and the track is called Stamp. My Mrs finally found it in the end on iTunes.

---------- Post added at 11:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 PM ----------

Jeremy Healy & Amos - Stamp

Pretty good tune :)

Lol Ye man, sorry missed your post.

Amos and Jeremy Healy and the track is called Stamp. My Mrs finally found it in the end on iTunes.

---------- Post added at 11:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 PM ----------

Lol Ye man, sorry missed your post.

Thats a lame ass dance tune,trust a woman to prefer it :lol:

This reminds me of the 90's dance and my brothers ax gt :lol: as well as the classics like camisra etc

Edited by corrado_sunderland

camisra

Ha ha. Reminds me of when I ran a record shop in the late 90's.

Saturday afternoon, lad strolls in " you got Carisma". To which I reply " Well the ladies seem to think so".

Lad stood there with a distinctly puzzled look.

Ha ha. Reminds me of when I ran a record shop in the late 90's.

Saturday afternoon, lad strolls in " you got Carisma". To which I reply " Well the ladies seem to think so".

Lad stood there with a distinctly puzzled look.

Lol Excellent :-)