DSC07891.jpg

DSC07890.jpg

DSC07880.jpg

DSC07901.jpg

svag085.jpg

svag088.jpg

svag071.jpg

Edited by anne t

Was my first time at this one, anyone know how long this show has been running? It was a good turn out and dry!

Elliot, i'm fairly sure this is it's first year. Plenty room for it to expand which i think it will, a few more trade stands could have made it a bit more interesting.

Certainly a lot of nice cars on show.

Was my first time at this one, anyone know how long this show has been running? It was a good turn out and dry!

I,m sure this was it,s first year Elliott a big contingent from Northern Ireland

Didn't know that was it's first? Great to have a show so close to home and i look forward to the next one.

Spotted your car seafar but must have missed you, i didn't take the c but was sitting my mates scirocco most of the day. A few more stands would make it for sure.

Don't know either Anne as i left around 3pm, SVAG have a lot more photos on there site.

http://www.scottishvag.net/viewforum.php?f=175

I did steal some as my camera,s battery died /My predictions was the bentley blue corrado,dark blue mk2 gti 16oem,Richies camper van,the irish R32 with the mad camber the green caddy on carbs and a dozen others:cheers: