Sign in to follow this  
Dooley

Flash Red G60 for £4000 ono in Blackburn

G60 | Flash Red | Blackburn

Price: £4000 ono

Description:

The reason i am selling this lovel car is that to be truthful i thought i would use it more . I already have a T4 camper and i bought this car on impulse becasue of the condition and milage and that it was local to me.

Well it's a Flash Red G60 on a J plate and with Full uncomprimised service history has only covered 57300 miles (Honeslty!!!) Find lower. She is mint inside and the first aid kit has never even been out of the plastic cover.

Now being 20 y.o heres the story a couple of signs of corrosion on the hinges of the hatchback not really bad at all . and about the size of a 50p on the bottom of each front wing . Quoted £250 to make perfect then this car would be mint. Reason i for not doing the paint is i wanted it to stay origonal then the new owner can have it done at their choice. Needs a new front engine mount (supplied).

The Super charger sounds and runs wondefully.( with a few little jobs i reckon this G60 could be the best in the UK seriously)

I have added wolfrace alloys as the bbs ones had parrished a little and i have also have a new cam belt fitted in june.

Viewing and questions welcome

Kevin