C5 OEM

RS`s

Can't seem to see the page is it a membership thing?

sorry think it might be

BBS RS 301 17” VW specific wheels. 17x7.5 ET 33 PCD 5x100

Manufactured in 1992 these late production 3 piece BBS RS alloy wheels were available in limited numbers to fit directly onto VW vehicles with the 5x100 PCD fitment.

Unusually these wheels are in their original factory finish with lacquered dishes and with very little use are as close to NOS as you would ever hope to find. To find a better set in stock condition you would have to find a box fresh set that have yet to have tyres fitted.

As these come fitted with matching virtually as new Dunlop Sport SP9000 205/40R17 tyres (in excess of £400 inc fitting and balancing) the dilemma of whether to fit tyres to unused wheels is now no longer an issue, the wheels can be used and enjoyed. They come complete with stainless steel valves and the BBS centre bolt spanner. The condition of the wheels and tyres is superb, there is however some minor lacquer corrosion of the very outer edge of one wheel lip on the inner side close to the tyre bead where the lacquer has been compromised by either stone chip damage from the road surface or tyre fitment. This would be very straight forward to carry out a spot repair (wet and dry and re-lacquering) to restore the wheel to its original high standard.

These wheels were incredibly difficult to find in this condition and I recognise that once sold I will never be able to source another set, but as I have now sold my car I feel I can now offer this set of 4 wheels for sale.

£2500 Collection preferred.

Also offered for sale is my collection of caps, badges and lattices and BBS 3 spoke steering wheel.

The centre caps are the Genuine BBS obsolete NOS Japanese market half height caps in as new factory lacquered finish (fit BBS RS from 15” to 17”, may fit other buyer to confirm). Bought brand new direct from BBS in Germany and used on wheel for display purposes only.

The lattice are genuine NOS direct from BBS in Germany and have not been fitted to a wheel.

The badges are all genuine BBS and come as a set of four, there are the rare and desirable Red and Gold, Black and Gold and the Carbon fibre effect.

There are 2 sets of 4 centre caps and matching lattice offered at £275 per set

Red and Gold badges £100

Black and Gold badges £80

Carbon fibre effect badges £50

I would ideally like to sell the wheels first to allow the buyer the option of acquiring the parts but will be open to discussion

The steering wheel is a full leather 3 spoke BBS steering wheel, with gold effect BBS horn push together with momo boss to fit Corrado/MK2 Golf etc. Excellent condition £200

016.jpg

017.jpg

018.jpg

019.jpg

020.jpg

021.jpg

031.jpg

025.jpg

026.jpg

027.jpg

028.jpg

029.jpg

030.jpg

033.jpg

Nice wheels, i have the wider centre nut on mine i think and s/s dishes and always liked the red jap badges...

Lovely wheels but £625 a corner ... you need your head looking at if you pay that.