Black early spec front door cards (manual windows)FREE

Space saver spare wheel and jack FREE

Steering rack from early 16V FREE

Rear early 16v beam with brakes and fittings etc FREE

Probably other stuff too

its all perfectly useable, if nobody wants it then its going to the scrappy :(

Edited by tut_gareth

Fyi ...

cars for breaking if you are breaking a car, please post all the details you can in the correct section. Note: You must be a donator in order to create a new thread in this section, and your thread will be moderated before going live on the site. To donate, click the link at the top of the site. Please keep communication in the thread where possible, and update your first post with items that have sold, changes in price, etc. The more details you give, the easier the sale will be.

If you only have a few items for sale, you are welcome to post each item individually in the classifieds section (you will need to be a donator to post more than 1 item at once) but please keep to one item per advert.

Fyi ...

Apologies if I've got it wrong but, these are a "few" parts I have had lying round from 2 cars broken over the last 5 years, so technically I thought I was OK to post in this section.... do i need to move it to the breakers section and donate?

Thanks

VR u grumpy old goat :D ha,

ill have the bumper mate! can u email me some pictures? [email protected] i can collect this week/weekend? also do u have a late drivers side fog light?

Is that the Front Bumper? if so here's a couple of pic's I have at work.. can Email some more when i get home

sorry no fog lights left (or splitter, indicators either)

any pics of the seats/interior door cards etc....? cheers nath

some pic's when it was in the car..

Note: US auto belts no longer attached

some pic's when it was in the car..

Note: US auto belts no longer attached

Cool i take it no rips and marks ? does the us seat belt leave a hole in seat in the side were it attached if you get me? and secondly could you wait till next week till payment and collection ? cheers and sorry for the questions oh one more i take it early/late seats are interchangeable cheers Nath

Apologies if I've got it wrong but, these are a "few" parts I have had lying round from 2 cars broken over the last 5 years, so technically I thought I was OK to post in this section.... do i need to move it to the breakers section and donate?

Thanks

It says breaking a car but we deem a significant amount of parts to equate to the same thing. You don't have to have every single part available. Otherwise people would throw the sump plug away and say they weren't breaking a car, merely selling some parts.

If you could sling a small donation across, I will move it to the breaking forum. All donations go towards running costs. And Andi's Ferrari needs a service.

Cool i take it no rips and marks ? does the us seat belt leave a hole in seat in the side were it attached if you get me? and secondly could you wait till next week till payment and collection ? cheers and sorry for the questions oh one more i take it early/late seats are interchangeable cheers Nath

There are a few marks but most will clean out and there is a rip to the leather effect on the passenger bolster (would have been a drivers originally) see the pic...

The US belts were attached to the brackets where the EU belts attach so no holes..

No rush for collection / payment; when ever suits you.

Afraid i'm not sure about early / late interchangeability, maybe worth searching on the forum?

Regards Gareth

if the interior does'nt sell to Nathan then i'll defo take it off you.

Dave.

No prob's Dave you have 2nd Dibs :)

Dibs on the stalks / cruise control module pending pictures :)

I'll dig them out and take some pic's tonight

---------- Post added at 7:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 7:31 AM ----------

It says breaking a car but we deem a significant amount of parts to equate to the same thing. You don't have to have every single part available. Otherwise people would throw the sump plug away and say they weren't breaking a car, merely selling some parts.

If you could sling a small donation across, I will move it to the breaking forum. All donations go towards running costs. And Andi's Ferrari needs a service.

Fair enough no problem's. A small donation has been made. Off to work now to build proper super cars (Mclaren's) !! :)

Hey mate thanks for the reply after sleeping on it I'm gonna leave I think , I'm sure there's a queue for these anyway , sorry if I've wasted your time cheers nath

Hey mate thanks for the reply after sleeping on it I'm gonna leave I think , I'm sure there's a queue for these anyway , sorry if I've wasted your time cheers nath

No worries lad, 2nd dibs to Veedub dave then..

---------- Post added at 1:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 1:22 PM ----------

Hey I am after the mechanical window winders if they are available?

Cheers

Had planned to sell them as part of the whole door assembly as they are riveted in... but can remove them for you..

I am only really after the winders and would really appreciate it if you could remove them. How much you looking for them?

No prob's i'll get them removed this weekend. i'll take £45 for the pair

No prob's i'll get them removed this weekend. i'll take £45 for the pair

Cheers mate! Are you able to post them. I will pay you via paypal. Send me the details when you are ready

Thanks

hi mate,have you got a driverts side door handle?

Hi, sorry no

---------- Post added at 7:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 7:06 AM ----------

Cheers mate! Are you able to post them. I will pay you via paypal. Send me the details when you are ready

Thanks

I'll have to bribe someone to gift me a lift to the post office... :rolleyes: will give you a shout over the weekend when they're off :)

Hi mate, do you still have the pedal box and clutch cylinder setup? If so can you post at an extra cost? If so I'll take it from you.

Thanks

Ian