Sign in to follow this  
gti gadge

Silver-Grey Other for £1750, offers in Carlisle

Other | Silver-Grey | Carlisle

Price: £1750, offers

Description:

Mk2 Golf, 3 door Silver-Grey, 1.6 with GTI spec and 1.8 TSR power.

Make: VW

Model: Mk2 golf

Colour: Silver-Grey

Year: 1990

Engine size: 1.8

Fuel type: Petrol

Transmission: Manual

Mileage: 097555

MOT: until 09/07/2013

Tax: Sorn

Price:1750

No. Former Keepers: 5

Silver-Grey 1.6 driver with upgraded GTI engine and interior.

I'm the 6th owner and the car is on 097553 miles.

Full MOT, nearly all previous MOT's included as well as a folder full of receipts both as a 1.6 and then as a 1.8.

Had this car for just over a year now and I bought it for an engine conversion. I choose this paticular car having seen it before at a few shows and knew it

had been looked after body wise and was a super solid base,with a previous owner having spent a lot of time and money on keeping it that way. This

included keeping the exterior nice and upgrading the engine. In went a 1.8PB engine already built with TSR pack A head and 202 cam. It has a weber

fitted along with a K&N (jetted to suit) and is sat on FK coilovers. A stainless exhaust system to match this lot results in a nice and easy car to drive, that not

only goes but sounds the part as well.

Car is sat on MiMs at present and I would quite like to keep these but IMHO these make the car what it is so I will sell with them (car came on 4 bald steels

and I'd prefer it didn't leave me the same way) or offers without them. The car has new Iron Cross mats fitted to match the front headlights.

I have lots of photo's of this car to show its true present condition and I will happily email them over on request. It has very little in the way of rust or defects,

pics to show this via email. Drivers wing has been replaced at sometime and is slightly darker and there is a small ding in the passengers rear quarter

(I'm picky, ding is easy PDR). Slight rust above exhaust and on front arch lips due to roll. No rust on any of the usual mk2 places.

Mot is fresh, next due 09/7/2013 and is Sorn but the car is insured and can be Taxed at cost for any buyer.

2012-07-06141732.jpg

2012-07-06141756.jpg

2012-07-09162320.jpg

2012-07-09162328.jpg

2012-07-03154733.jpg

I'm looking for offers around £1750 for what I think is a great start into mk2 ownership but come and have a look, see what you think.

Based Near Carlisle, moby is 07five0two456eight3two (signal is selective) and email is [email protected]

Happy to answer any Q&A's

Thanks