VR-Sixy

Slam Panel

Morning people,

does anyone know if it's possible just to remove the top of the slam panel? I've just bough a new pair of headlights and the left one is

in without any problem, but the right one will not budge. I wonered if you can remove the top of the slam panel so i could possibly get

to the errant headlight a little easier?

Or, is it as i think it is and that it's all one piece and can only be taken out whole?

Ta Muchly. :D

Your not forgetting the screw for the light that requires a long screwdriver down the hole in the slam panel are you?

Your not forgetting the screw for the light that requires a long screwdriver down the hole in the slam panel are you?
Possibly, i didn't get that far. When i changed the R/H headlight, i came out without having to touch that other screw. But i'll take another look next weekend..... when i've found a long enough screw-driver!! :D

When they're changed the third screw is often not refitted - it tends to corrode and get stuck. Swap it for a new one once you remove it, or leave it out :)

Stone