Peebee

News rim choice, you decide.

Witch alloy wheels do you prefer?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Witch alloy wheels do you prefer?

• MAM MT1's
    • 3SDM 0.05's

Right then gentlemen, after a very long time choosing what wheels i liked, ive thinned down the results to just 2.

I thought it might be a little bit more fun if you helped me out.

POLL...

MAM MT1's

1.jpg

Or

3SDM 0.05's

3SDM-0-05-wheel.jpg

What spec will you run them as?

The bottom ones look very Borbet ish with some extra detail...

18's at 9" on the back and 8.5" on the front and on reasonably skinny tread. I know some people dont like the idea of 18's on Corrados but they only come in 18 flavour!

The 3SDM's :) or buy my splits :p

I would have loved your spits but i need to sell my D 90's to raise funs first. Plus didnt i see yours were 15's?

16's bud the perfect size for a rado :)

ye my D 90's are 16's, 17's would be ideal for me but cant really find anything i love in that size. I would still be very tempted with your splits mate, just dont have the coin at this given moment.

Out of the two I'd pick the 0.05's, but they're too big in my opinion. I emailed the 3sdm guys to see if they were planning to produce the 0.05 in a 16" by 9" and they said possibly in the future. Now THAT would be sick. Awesome looking wheel.

Well i'm very against spending that sort of money on fake splits so mam's are out of the window for me straight away.

Having said that 18's are going to be horrible! 3sdm are indeed looking at a 16" version so that's my vote.

In the meantime *shameless plug* i'd love to see these go onto a Corrado.. 5 Spokes

You're already running adaptors and want 17's, perfect. I've just received a spare wheel to replace the scratched one too so no refurb needed.

Then when the 16's come out go for them!! :)

Well i'm very against spending that sort of money on fake splits so mam's are out of the window for me straight away.

Having said that 18's are going to be horrible! 3sdm are indeed looking at a 16" version so that's my vote.

In the meantime *shameless plug* i'd love to see these go onto a Corrado.. 5 Spokes

You're already running adaptors and want 17's, perfect. I've just received a spare wheel to replace the scratched one too so no refurb needed.

Then when the 16's come out go for them!! :)

Care to explain what you just said, went straight over my head. lol

Think he wants you to buy his porka wheels lol

indeed :lol:

MAMs are fake splits so dont waste the money.

3SDMs are 18's so will ride horrible so dont waste the money.

3SDM are bringing out the 16" version, so wait for them.

In the mean time, buy my Porsche wheels, as they'll sit perfect on a Corrado and you already have adaptors. :lol:

Keep the D90s they look great and its the low cost options, MAMs look hatefull and 5 spoke are nice but too big.