MedwayCorrado

Edition 38..who's coming?

Was thinking about going but £25 per person is a little steep to walk around with loads of bloke with there jeans hanging off there arse is putting me off again this year.

I'll be heading up early Sunday morning. Wanna actually get into the show rather than just being stuck in the carpark! Lul

Was thinking about going but £25 per person is a little steep to walk around with loads of bloke with there jeans hanging off there arse is putting me off again this year.

Lmao spot on!

Err well the mrs is working so as early as poss :) not sure when it opens tho! Ill have a search. What way you comin up? I'll hang around if u wanna cruise up!

Ill be going down early on Sunday morning. Leaving the Birmingham area at 6am if anyone fancies a mini convoy?

Make sure you don't leave any centre caps on your wheels when you park up for the day.

Haven't looked in to it yet mate lol. What way you going?

I'll be heading up the m1 probably. It's only 30 mins or so from me :)

I read a thread on the e38 forum about people thieving things over the years!.... Not cool. I'll be keeping my eyes peeled for the dirty baztards!

I'm afraid I can't come because I don't have enough stickers on my car :(

Ben i think i may join you :)

What you reckon about Borbet A centres getting robbed? They got the locking key in them?

I'm afraid I can't come because I don't have enough stickers on my car :(

Do a supermarket run on the way down, bunch of bananas and a golden delicious should give you enough stickers for safe passage to ed38.

Im a no for this, i haven't been since 2007.. Unfortunately a mate of mine was bang out of order and arranged his wedding for this weekend so....

I;m going up on sunday,my first time, having been away from the vw scene for a while (10 years), i'm hoping it's

more like the 'TRL' days so we shall see.

Rod

Make sure you don't leave any centre caps on your wheels when you park up for the day.

Or VR6 grill badges ...........