Sign in to follow this  
SIMONG

pearl green mettalic G60 for £1900 in Darwen pictures added

G60 | pearl green mettalic | Darwen

Price: £1900

Description:

Time has come to sell my Corrado G60 which I’ve owned since February 2010, the owner before me had it for 10 years! Unfortunately i need a car which is more suited to my needs now having two children so i have bought an audi estate.

The car is a H’reg 1991 with 215500 miles on the clock but comes full service history and an extensive file full of receipts and bills which are way way into the £1000’s. I know the mileage sounds high but on average it’s just over 10k a year which really isn’t that much. I also use this as my daily drive so i didn’t want to buy one with low miles when i was going to put miles on it myself. I have also put a mk3 golf tdi gearbox in it which has helped massively with the mpg, as i mainly do motorway mileage and cruise at around 60mph I can easily get 45-47mpg on the MFA but have had over 50mpg. I always let it warm up and cool down and never go over 3000rpm until up to temperature. I also have also changed the oil around ever 3-4k.

unfortunatly I have had to sorn the car but money for tax will come with it. it is mot’d till 26/05/2013. also have mot's back to 1996 as well as old tax disc's

The colour is pearl metallic green which is a rare colour and body work is in good condition but it has had a few car park wounds along its 21 year life span! The car also has full black leather interior which is in great condition with no holes in the drivers bolster, which is also solid. It also has the original first aid kit and warning triangle!

All electrics fully work! Electric windows, electric heated mirrors, spoiler works as it should, as well as the passat moonroof which tilts and slides. Heater rheostat also works on all four speeds as this is a common fault for them not to work!

The charger last got serviced at 175k so should be good for another 10k as these should be serviced around every 45k. But also has 3 other receipts for servicing which it has had and these alone come to over £2k.

The car drives really well and i haven’t had any major issues with it and will be sad to see it go but the time has come for a change to something more practical.

In the last few weeks it has been in to have a few jobs done to it, such as a brand new steering pump @ over £130 on its own, powder coated rocker cover and new gasket, oil and filer and sump gasket.

Other recent work which i have had done is oem cambelt and oem tensioner, oem waterpump, new crank pulley and upgraded non stretch bolt, these were done about 8k ago.

i got the new blue samco coolant hoses and I also bought new vw coolant flanges and fittings when fitting them.

What its got:

Engine:

Powder coated rocker cover

Powder coated radiator support panel

Jabba sport induction kit with heat shield

Jabba sport chip and smaller pulley

Bbm RSR supercharger outlet

Samco boost hoses

Samco coolant hoses

New coolant resivior

Jetex stainless steel exhaust from cat back but has mild steel decat pipe

Front upper polished strut brace

Up-rated front engine mount

Poly bushed front cross member

Interior:

Full black leather interior

Momo steering wheel

Momo gearknob

Wolfsberg door locking pins

Dynomat on roof, boot and floor pan

Uprated front door speakers with tweeters

Stealth shelf with 6x9 (not wired up though)

Original first aid kit

Original warning triangle

Exterior:

Team heko wind deflectors

Passat moonroof

Rieger de-badged front grille/eyebrow

Clear side repeaters

Bump strips removed

De-badged back panel with the body lines smoothed out

Colour coded boot plinth

Half tinted grey rear lights

Drivetrain:

Golf tdi mk3 gearbox which suits the car way better than the original

Poly bushed bottom arms

Uprated front and rear anti roll bars with poly bushed supports

Lowered on coilovers

Prosche Design-90’s on 25mm adaptors, 7-j on the fronts with 195/45/16’s and 8-j rears with 215/40/16

Drilled and grooved front disc brakes

Mk4 golf rear callipers

It is 21 years old with a fair few miles so please don’t be expecting a brand new car, there are a few car park dings around the body work and the front bumper has some paint cracked/flaked on the n/s corner. To be fair the bumper could do with spraying. Having the 90mm splitter on the front it has suffered a little bit and is cracked on both sides. There is a small rust spot on the n/s front wing next to the head light around the size of a 5p-1p

she has also had a full detail yesterday.

I will be sad to see her go but like i say its time for a change!

Im looking for £1900 no offers no swaps thanks

If you are interested then please give me a call, 07872 474 447. Or PM me

Im located in Darwen, which is kind of between Manchester and Preston

test drivers please bring valid insurance certificate

Cheers Simon.

Edit: pictures added, anyone want any more let me know

NEEDS THIS GONE SOON OR ITS GONNA GET BROKEN!

Edited by SIMONG
added pictures