Boot lid £15

IMG_4538_zpsb36804cb.jpg

Spoilers £5 each

IMG_4537_zps952d34c8.jpg

IMG_4511_zpse6712fc5.jpg

Lights SOLD

IMG_4553_zpse7e8d56b.jpg

VR6 Coil Pack £15

All in Cornwall so would need collecting other than maybe the lights & Coil Pack

Rich

Edited by R1chy99

im intersted in the bootlid, im on hols for 2weeks, so will be in touch afterwards, where in conwall are you? cheers alex

---------- Post added at 4:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 4:32 PM ----------

im intersted in the bootlid,what year corrado did it come off, and is there any damage , rust dents ect to it.? im on hols for 2weeks, so will be in touch afterwards, where in conwall are you? cheers alex

I'm in St Austell, the number plate that was on it was an H plate so I'm assuming it was correct. No dents or any rust to speak of, has been in my garage for years, there's a few scratches here & there but only light ones

hi there i fancy your front bumper !

does it come with a splitter?

im north devon but work takes me down to ashburton i dont suppose we could arrange a meet up?

cheers Dan

Sorry it's all collection only I'm afraid, I'm working odd hours & not really at home to deal with a courier at the time they'd come

Hi there again,

Now about this front bumper im after, my brother travels down to cornwall regularly and has said he would be willing to collect for me!

So how and when do you propose collection ? would'nt a courrier be just as easy ? are you near the a30 ?

thanks Dan

---------- Post added at 9:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 9:39 PM ----------

Hi there again,

Now about this front bumper im after, my brother travels down to cornwall regularly and has said he would be willing to collect for me!

So how and when do you propose collection ? would'nt a courrier be just as easy ? are you near the a30 ?

thanks Dan