nickeboy

Vr6 bits needed

hi i need a Passenger side late fog light, rear parcel shelf supports in black, gear nob in good condition (are their new replacements?) new vw badges front and back all for late vr only

Thanks

hi i need a Passenger side late fog light, rear parcel shelf supports in black, gear nob in good condition (are their new replacements?) new vw badges front and back all for late vr only

Thanks

ARZ tuning company in germany do new gearknobs for 37 euros. they sell new badges and the fog light aswell. google them i've used them a few times quick delivery and you can pay with paypal

I just bought a new Gearknob from vw, it was about £36. My old one which was perfect, just gone shiney over the years is on eBay at the moment.

Thanks lilfuzzer

Yes I still need rear shelf supportsmin good condition and yes it's the seal that attaches to the body I need mine is a little rotten at the bottom.

I am amassing a list of bits at the moment as I am tracking a leak,

Does anyone know if you can get the little plasic tubular bits that go on the door pins, mine are broken and my doors are a very little bit not flush I wonder I'd this is the cause, also the foam bit that seals around the door hung, one is missing the other squashed over the years I need new ones.

I just bought a new Gearknob from vw, it was about £36. My old one which was perfect, just gone shiney over the years is on eBay at the moment.

You can still get this one HERE from VW, for about £10-12.