manps

vw bits and bobs for sale

got a eibach 5x100 spacers with bolts,, this is the best spacers you can buy for any vr6, its in good conditon and clean. been on car for 8 months and widens your wheel by extra 25mm each side. SOLD SOLD SOLD to clump1

i also got a polished front mount interccoler capable of handling over 300bhp bought from the states. been used for 2 months., i want £60 collected

got a pair of good quality m3 side skirts for a golf mk3, needs painting to suit, this aint the cheap quality.. cost me over £170 before

iv got a vr6 obdi 1 head for sale also. tappets have been replaced and only done 500 miles and it good working order.. want £150 collected

i got a top inlet manifold for sale, its ready for polishing, its all cleaned up and gritt removed. i want £50 posted of £40 collected

got a exhaust downpipe for sale. had on car for 3 months from new.. taken off due to turbo conversion.. want £40 collected...

got a set of 4 door cards for a golf mk3 3 door. its the 8v edition so black cloth trim.. very clean and want £30 for the set collected

iv got a bmc f1 performance cone filter for vr6 engines, these are rare and hard to get hold of now... i want £28 for this, its been all cleaned out and oiled and ready to be fitted

iv got a obdi 2 maf senser. 4 pin for sale in working order. want £25 for this posted

Edited by manps

got a eibach 5x100 spacers with bolts,, this is the best spacers you can buy for any vr6, its in good conditon and clean. been on car for 8 months and widens your wheel by extra 25mm each side. this kit costs over £200, i want £80 collected or £90 posted and it comes in it original box ect...

i also got a polished front mount interccoler capable of handling over 300bhp bought from the states. been used for 2 months., i want £60 collected

got a pair of good quality m3 side skirts for a golf mk3, needs painting to suit, this aint the cheap quality.. cost me over £170 before

iv got a vr6 obdi 1 head for sale also. tappets have been replaced and only done 500 miles and it good working order.. want £150 collected

i got a top inlet manifold for sale, its ready for polishing, its all cleaned up and gritt removed. i want £50 posted of £40 collected

got a exhaust downpipe for sale. had on car for 3 months from new.. taken off due to turbo conversion.. want £40 collected...

got a set of 4 door cards for a golf mk3 3 door. its the 8v edition so black cloth trim.. very clean and want £30 for the set collected

I'll have first dibs on spacers need to see some pics first before but:cheers:

hi, pm me your email address. i will send pics of what you need, the spacers are very clean and newish. im located in hayes in west london

thanks clumpy1, pictures sent to your email address

Hi mate can you pm me your payment details i'll have them thanks