Patrick101

INA Tappets for VR6

12 new tappets if possible. Probably a long shot but thought Id try just had a dreadful experience with eurocarparts Ive just about given up! Sent the wrong parts twice and drove into collect from courier! Joke! I might try someone else but not sure who I can trust. Id prefer to put my faith to some

decent chap on here!

12 new tappets if possible. Probably a long shot but thought Id try just had a dreadful experience with eurocarparts Ive just about given up! Sent the wrong parts twice and drove into collect from courier! Joke! I might try someone else but not sure who I can trust. Id prefer to put my faith to some

decent chap on here!

I have some used standard original vw ones from my corrado vr6. Had done about 100,000 miles. I Don't know the brand or if your interested in used ones but yours for a fiver plus postage

cheers dude but need new ones for the schimmel cams. I'm gonna try (he said anxiously) GSF they seem to have INA in stock according to the bloke I spoke to today.

Chap on eBay selling them I posted the link on tappet thread on this forum. He is selling some Italian one for 50 but 75 gets you ina delivered to your door contact the chap first the to let him know what you want its about 120 anywhere else I have looked.

---------- Post added at 2:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 2:27 PM ----------

Here you go http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/New-VW-Gol...6#ht_500wt_922

Thanks for the heads up. Went with GSF just before you posted. INA £100 with discount and next day delivery.

Cheers for the help folks. If this goes t*ts up I'll try someone else. Ebay link doesn't seem to work tho.

And make sure they are actually INA before using them. Look inside the bucket and it's stamped inside. GSF have sold unbranded ones before and they're basically just paper weights. You could have just sanded your existing tappets with 600 grit wet and dry if they were quiet ;)

It worked this morning strange! The chaps eBay name is Lear-industries if any one fancies a look remember you have to ask for ina at an extra cost

Yeah thats the slight worry I have. From Eurocarparts 3 were INA, 5 were pattern and 4 were completely the wrong size. The parts were sent in an old plastic bag. Clearly pick n mixed!!

Unfortunatley two tappets are spongy. Thought best to just replace all of them for piece of mind.

I'll try lear-industries if this fails which Im hoping not!!