BILLCOR

Coilover Leaking

Noticed fluid on the ground inside rear wheel, looks like its coming from the coilover, is it pooped or does it just need a new seal?

You might be able to get it rebuilt, depending on type of course. We used to build and tune dampers when I worked in motorsports but that was with couple of grand a corner Reiger dampers. Are there any motorsports teams close to you, they might not do it themselves but will know somebody who does.

I'm pretty sure they are Weitecs, rebuild will probably cost more than they are worth, more fekin money :censored:

Probably not Bill. I had my shocks rebuilt admittedly not coilovers but they were only around £50 per corner iirc.

Probably not Bill. I had my shocks rebuilt admittedly not coilovers but they were only around £50 per corner iirc.

Wouldn't mind paying that sort of money just to keep them going just now, dont really want to be spending any more this year.

Annoying thing is, I kept looking at Emus for sale add for his KW V2s, but they are now sold :rolleyes:

Had a look around the net, Demon Tweeks are doing V1s for £639 just now

Spoke to Weitec directly, depending which coilover model I have, to refurb the one rear will be around £120inc P&P each way, to replace it with a new one is around £115 inc P&P :bonk:

The set is at least 4 years old and looking pretty tired, so I'm gonna bite the bullet and get a set of KWs as soon as the wife forgets about my respray :hitler: