Sign in to follow this  
alby328

Lc4t violet 49k VR6 for £2950 in Jersey

Price drop.

Hi, looks like the Jersey factor is more of a problem than I thought. So I'm willing to travel to Portsmouth for a weekend but only if people are genuinely interested.

New price £2,950

VR6 | Lc4t violet 49k | Jersey

Price: £2950

Description:

Hi,

So unfortunately for me I've decided to sell my vr6. I bought my car about two and a half years ago because for as long as I can remember

I'd always dreamt of owning one. But the time has come to let her go and get something a bit more practical, don't worry it's still a veedub!

As we all know once you own a vr6, it's not easy letting them go! So that's why it's for sale on the forum, hopefully she'll go to a good

home. (uncontrollable sobbing)

So the details: from the pics you should be able to see (hopefully) that the service history may not be full but is very good. She was

registered in march 95 and has been in jersey all of her life, which is reflected in the mileage 48,957! One of the lowest I know of! As far

as I'm aware the car is completely standard, which is one of the reasons I bought this car over others, you know exactly what you are

getting. Since I've owned her I've only had one problem which lasted for a while and drove me nuts, turned out to be a static build up at

the back of the immobiliser. Unplug and plugged back in, bingo no problem. Apart from this I've had no problems at all, she drives so well

and that roar when you accelerate ... Well you know the rest!

As you can see from the pics she's not totally perfect. The worst spot of rust is the drivers door sill, where it's just started to eat a hole. I'm

told this isn't that hard to correct. Also theres a spot under the driver side back window. The bumpers could do with a respray. There's a

couple of door dings on the doors and a scratch on the passenger door. All in all not bad for a 17 year old car!

So that's it really, I've listed everything that I can think of, honestly and truthfully. I've been a member of the forum since I've owned my car

although I've only posted a few times. I think that's testament to the car never having any problems.

Lastly, this is probably the biggest problem, I live in jersey. Over here we don't have mot or motor tax and I believe the vat needs to be

paid when you import a vehicle into the mainland. They work out the vat to be paid by the receipt of sale which I write out for you. So

maybe not such a big problem.

So pm me if your interested, or call/text on 07797760642.

Cheers

Alan

Edited by alby328
price drop