Sign in to follow this  
ChargerCharger

Red G60 for £2000 in Sussex

G60 | Red | Sussex

Price: £2000

Description:

Hello all.

RIght i have only actually just bought this corrado, but due to a new house coming onto the market i may need this to go to free up some money.

Its got so much potentical and i if i cant sell it it will be stunning once finished!

Right quick specification!

J Plate Corrado G60

Recent respray in tornado red and black metal flake. (Its my aim to get this all red if i keep it)

Top airel , rear vw badge and corrado badge smoothed.

Full Havair airride system (Brand new) The kit allows you to raise the front and rear off the car seperatly with 2 switches.

Borbet A Wheels - 7.5x16" with brand new Falken tyres. (centre caps are the stand ones not fitted)

New Rear caliper and discs and pads.

SWG Scuttle cover again brand new.

Debadged 3 Slat Grill

Recent Clutch

Full black leather interior

Front seats are lovely Corbeau Sportline with G60 Stitched into the 'headrest' (Again brand new £509.00 each new)

Momo Style steering wheel

Spoiler, sunroof , electric windows all work as it should as does the MFA computer. (one electric mirror doesnt work though)

The engine is standard apart from a RSR outlet, the bay needs a good clean and paint again this was on my to do list !

No charger history

I dont have a much history with the car , the new parts are clear to see and alone are worth more than the asking price.

The engine drives perfectly and is ever so quiet and smooth, this is my 3rd G60 and i was really impressed with the engine.

The car comes with 12 Months MOT but no tax, it will also have a full service before it and if it sells lol.

2000 GBP . Firm.

Questions fire away.

Photos via email couldnt upload :(