corrado_sunderland

And this i why people in sunderland think geordies are retards haha

Whenever someone mentions Sunderland, I always think of this:

Good times at Springfield Park.

And this i why people in sunderland think geordies are retards haha

That and your English / forum postings / general observations.

But your not a Geordie are you, aren't you a macum ?

Damn right,makem through and through :lol: this was to prove my point as geordie culture is far from good like it was in he days or mark knofler etc,its just embarassing now although i know its not all of em.The arsehole of the northeast is what all the boro lads at work call it :lol:

Whenever someone mentions Sunderland, I always think of this:

Good times at Springfield Park.

:rofl: the good old days ey

---------- Post added at 9:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 9:03 PM ----------

That and your English / forum postings / general observations.

Im a makem ya tard :lol:

That's like saying you're a rapist rather than a murderer.

That's like saying you're a rapist rather than a murderer.

:lol:

and id rather be a makem than a fag vr6 :lol:

Where has the hate between Geordie and Makams come from anyway?

It was a divide over a civil war apparently,but thats not why i dislike the place in general its the get orange,wear hideous spicey clothes and act like an arsehole and be proud of it culture they have no....where did it all go wrong :lol: , its the only place ive ever been where the scum bags are immensely proud of themselves and grab about it :shrug:

Your attempted insult ... do you want me to fix that for you? :tongue:

I'd rather be a "fag" than an idiot ;)

its the get orange,wear hideous spicey clothes and act like an arsehole and be proud of it culture they have no....where did it all go wrong :lol: , its the only place ive ever been where the scum bags are immensely proud of themselves and grab about it :shrug:

That could be applied to a lot of places/people in Britain not just Newcastle

That could be applied to a lot of places/people in Britain not just Newcastle

Yep, Essex for one....

orange3_fn-791892.jpg

Alot of places is far from correct,a few not a lot. Do you not hate that show making you lot look like dick heads then?

There is more to it than just the tv show for my dislike,another part for example is how it always gets the big mentions and is classsed as a better city but if you visit outside the town centre you will see its a charver ridden hell hole with dropping to bits council houses from days of old everywhere.So in effect its whole image of greatness comes as it spends all its money on the centre and the rest bar rich areas is a **** hole. Another example would be the level of racism geordies have,they will call anyone whos not white all the names under the sun but as soon as cisse scores for them hes a legend...... This again does not apply to all but there working classes as a whole are orange,ignorant,racist,obnoxious and lack morals but are massively proud of it too :shrug:

When i worked in newcastle the abuse i got was unreal and me exs family were the same,really nasty and recentful to the point of calling you scum as ya were from sunderland, but as much as i preach about it ive never treat geordie people that way back we just keep it to friendly banter (except for dearby days :lol:) but they really hate makems so from that and past experience id sat 80% of them are mongoloids :lol;

:

Edited by corrado_sunderland

But surely youre just as bad for hating Geordies because they hate Makams. Its like football and one reason i dislike it. People will hate, beat and kill someone because they support a different team ffs! This is similar... not saying youd beat or kill someone who is a Geordie. But its has parallels.

I hate all this TOWIE as it makes out its "cool" to be superficial, thick and shallow... whats worse is people follow it. But i dont look at TOWIE or Geordie Shore and think thats how ALL people are like in those areas, that would be ignorance.

Kev - thats what i was thinking, but didnt want to say it tbh.

Alot of places is far from correct,a few not a lot. Do you not hate that show making you lot look like dick heads then?

I think "The only way is Essex" TV show slightly exaggerates what Essex lads and birds are really like, but it's not that far from the truth in my experience. Every day I see girls with orange faces and white necks. Everyone wants to be something they're not around here. Proper aspirations to be a footballer or footballer's wife. It's a proper Range Rover and Gucci shoe region of the country unfortunately.

Doesn't bother me though. I've lived in many parts of the country and abroad and I like it daaaaaaan saaaaaaaf innit geez. The orange folk tend to stick together and I give them a wide berth :D I'm not like that and neither are my friends, so I don't give two crusty turds if people think Essex is a chav fest. Regional stereotyping has been going on for decades and it always will!

Another example would be the level of racism geordies have,they will call anyone whos not white all the names under the sun but as soon as cisse scores for them hes a legend...... This again does not apply to all but there working classes as a whole are orange,ignorant,racist,obnoxious and lack morals but are massively proud of it too :shrug:

It's the same down here too. I have olivey skin and dark hair / eyes etc and I have been called paki, spick, darky, half-cast, go back to your own country etc etc. And I am British born FFS!!! No offense meant by any of those words by the way. People down here can be incredibly narrow minded, short sighted and racist. It's not just your area mate.