Danny Ess

do you find yourself being drawn back to the same model of car?

Well sold mine, bought a mk2 just sold that........ campaign calling I think.....;-)

lol i know the feeling. When i was younger i had a track set up Saxo VTR, not the most popular of cars round here im sure but never the less, i loved that car, not many other cars handle like it and i must admit, even though i know i never would, do find myself longingly looking at them from time to time.

I then remember my Corrado and all is put that into perspective.

I'm sure my mk2 Scirocco had that hot/cold thing with the heaters. HOt air to the middle vents but cold to the outer vents... or was mine simply broked?

Nah they are all like that

Me, I personally love the MK2 Golf. IMHO in a GTI guise its the best car VW ever made. I can't see myself going for too long without having one in my life. That said out of my MK2 and Scirocco, I love my Scirocco more. I'm never getting rid of it, genuinely a car for life. But I've no plans to get any more Sciroccos.

I've not driven my Corrado yet, but dat ass makes me know I'm gonna fall in love with it.

Nah they are all like that

Me, I personally love the MK2 Golf. IMHO in a GTI guise its the best car VW ever made. I can't see myself going for too long without having one in my life. That said out of my MK2 and Scirocco, I love my Scirocco more. I'm never getting rid of it, genuinely a car for life. But I've no plans to get any more Sciroccos.

I've not driven my Corrado yet, but dat ass makes me know I'm gonna fall in love with it.

I must amit I still get hankerings for my old mk2 16v. I had the rear wheel lifted on a roundabout on many occasions :)

It's not easy for me staying away from Corrados. I have owned 5 including the current one ( 4 of them VR6s) and am currently debating getting a 6th to run too!..reason being my first VR6 from 2007 has come up on Ph classifieds and it is very cheap. I paid £6 k for it with 80k miles in from Volkscars in 07, I want to get it back because at that price it may well fall into the hands of an undesirable who will mod the arse off it!..though I really shouldn't get another just now. So, if anyone on here has some readies and wants a good car with provenance at a knock down price then PM me and I will give you the nod on which one it is at well under £2k!!..