Donjon

Nugget yellow G60

Picked this up a few weeks ago and have a few plans for it in the future.

Spec is as follows..

Engine:

Stage 4 charger, 68 pulley and chip, P&P head. Jabba intake (Jetex I believe) and a stainless zorst (supersprint decat onto Magnex system). Schrick 268/276 cam

Bodywork:

Few stone chips and paint is a touch thin in places due to too much love. Front lights are yellow and rears are all reds. Removed fogs and fitted a cold air intake system.

Running gear:

Car is currently back on a set of Gaz adjustables front and back specific to the car and is sitting on 16" Borbet C's

Interior:

Black leather Recaro's with matching rears and cards, bought last year on custom frames and suit the car to a T. Extra Porsche volts and oil pressure gauges mounted in the standard location in custom pod/fitting and are yellow in colour, sports wheel

Security:

New Alarm fitted when at Trix's

264365_495145367170106_1879136956_n.jpg

199570_495145937170049_306382249_n.jpg

480359_495146450503331_619676490_n.jpg

250080_495146210503355_2106330036_n.jpg

224486_495146063836703_969844531_n.jpg

100_1213.jpg

Looks very nice,brings back memories of my first ever Corrado,a nugget G60 H703 DOU,dont know if its still about

Very cool :) 16" Borbet C's just look perfect on the Corrado and I like the very subtle custom leather interior - neat :) Yellow aux gauges are a nice touch too.

I have some avo coilovers to go on soon so it will be sitting better at the back. This is my third corrado now and my overall favorite! Prefer the noise of the VR but the G60 handles so much nicer in my opinion.

Nice one, did take a piccie of yours at GTI Festival last Sunday, when I was in the Show&Shine with my Mk1 Rocco.

Tempest

Nice one, did take a piccie of yours at GTI Festival last Sunday, when I was in the Show&Shine with my Mk1 Rocco.

Tempest

Thanks mate, that last pic is one I pinched from your photos of the day.

Love it:thumbleft:

I think I may have sold those Porsche gauges to the previous owner, nice to see they are still there if they are the same ones.

Love it:thumbleft:

I think I may have sold those Porsche gauges to the previous owner, nice to see they are still there if they are the same ones.

Yep you probably did, he is on here as well as gtigadge. They work well and look cool!

---------- Post added at 11:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 PM ----------

Welcome back. Car looks lovely :)

Thanks buddy, it's good to be back....... Again!

Good stuff. How are you liking the Yellow headlight beam? I love it myself, the way it lights road signs at night etc.

What plans have you got for it?

Haven't noticed a lot of difference in it, but I have yet to go out when it is pitch black in it so I will see then.

Got a few more engine upgrades coming so I can hit around 210bhp then a few bits of bodywork need doing.