poll250

Oxblood Red Leather Recaro seats (front and rear)

Hi,

I've had these in storage at my parents house for the last year since I fitted the cream leather. It is made up of a set of early Corrado leather backrests, late rear seats and centre bump and 2 x Golf Colour Concept Recaros on Corrado subframes. The seats are really comfortable, with rearly nice large side bolsters.

The seats were originally black, but I dyed them using a BMW Oxblood red Furnitureclinic kit, which took me a good week of my life to do. Through use and being stored they have quite a few marks that I've tried to show in the photos, and would really need a good clean and a few hours work with a small furnitureclinic kit to get them back looking their best. There is one part where the paint has come off the arm of one chair and the back rest due to how they were stored, I've tried to show this in photos.

However, I really need these gone to make some room for my parents. For a quick sale, I'll take £200 collected from OX29 for them. Below are some photos when they were in the car, and some I took last night.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]70041[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]70042[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]70043[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]70031[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]70032[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]70033[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]70034[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]70035[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]70036[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]70037[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]70038[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]70039[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]70040[/ATTACH]

Are these seats electric and/or heated?

They have heated elements in them, but I've never hooked them up before to test. Manual adjustment.

Wish I had room

Make some room ;)

Thanks Portent, Tentonhammer, the price reflects their condition to be fair.

I'm just looking for a quick, easy sale to get them out of my parents way more than anything!

I would imagine so yes, I just checked my original order and the the specific colour was 'BMW OXBLOOD RED, Matt.' so they should be able to match without any problems.

The Furnitureclinic website has extensive walkthroughs video for everything needed to be done + I think there is an old thread on here by KADVR6 showing it.

I did mine matt black and they stand quite nice, also in use. Can only say good about their products and the price you want for the set. Wish I could have them sent (Denmark)... but that is too expensive though. ;) Nice to have some extra.

Good luck on the sale, it's bargain and very easy to repair the colour. I've shown a bit too in my thread.

Cheers,

Redfox.

Andy I would but unfortunately have two sets of interior sitting here and many sets of wheels and the rest of the part sI have if you still have these once I mopve house I will take them defo but only in the early days but think they will sell quyickly buddy

I would imagine so yes, I just checked my original order and the the specific colour was 'BMW OXBLOOD RED, Matt.' so they should be able to match without any problems.

The Furnitureclinic website has extensive walkthroughs video for everything needed to be done + I think there is an old thread on here by KADVR6 showing it.

Ah excellent, if I can find a kit I'll have these. Finance pending. Will know by the weekend. Don't suppose you know of any leather door cards.

Ta

James.

Very impressed by how saturated the colour is over a black base. Look lovely, don't think they'd suit blackberry though...in a white car they'd really look the business! Good luck with them :)

Ok James, let me know.

I don't know of any door cards sorry, it looked good with black cloth door cards as I had it, but some red inserts might look good too...

Ah excellent, if I can find a kit I'll have these. Finance pending. Will know by the weekend. Don't suppose you know of any leather door cards.

Ta

James.

Hello mate, can you drop me your number in a pm, are you about this weekend for collection?

Thanks

James