BILLCOR

This place is dying a death?

I used to be a member of CCGB many years ago and had a good time at club stands and even went on a visit to the Lotus factory with them, but hadn't rejoined as I dont think my current rado isnt up to good enough standards for showing at club stands etc.

Have now decided to to join again anyway and in conversation with cazza to renew my old member number if one of us can find what it was.

Probably a bit late onto all this (i usually am) but I'm going with time of year theory on all this.

Like some sort of seasonal lull perhaps. Talking of seasons I don't think anything's been mentioned about the impending tubby dude in red robes and 'C' word which is probably starting to be in the back of people minds.

Like its been mentioned already many on here like me have young families, house moves and other things going on etc which buy up time that could/should be spent tutting at disintegrated plastic clips or stepping back pleased at another job finished on a truly cool car and relaying it on here regardless of flavour.

I thought my ongoing project would be running next week but in reality it's next summer now, or I'd be posting more. Certainly don't think its gone so quiet?

To finish, this forums great in many ways, for a laugh and for cost saving figuring out stuff you never knew before. Effort is a big requirement these days in most things as time becomes a premium, so I applaud all involved in the effort put in to running this site and others too. I'd be stuffed without it. Cheers

The work you guys did on getting club funds back that were stolen was great work.

Yet again this feels like one of those threads I wish I'd never even replied to in the first place. It brings back depressing memories of club politics and things.

This thread just got really interesting. Discuss...

Yeah I don't really think this thread has anywhere to go that hasn't been covered before.

Closing.

Until next time.