corrado_sunderland

everyone have a good bomfire night then?

I went to my mates got a 16" pizza loads of fireworks and got ****ed around the fire like in my youth,i had a full bottle of ammeretto to myself and some waggle dance ales so i am in a diferent dimension now :lol: ......ah reminds me of been 15 again

I had a fireworks party and bonfire in my garden for the kids. Now sinking a few glasses of cheap whiskey before I wander off to bed.

Working nights !! In a machine outside all night !! Its cold and the machine has ice all over it , i should have paid attention in school instead of doodling lol

I sat at home like a loner and watched episodes of Breaking Bad.

Sat with some friends and an assortment of real ales and played giutar etc, The only fireworks were when the two cats started fighting.

Hardcore.

Is that a hint of sarcasm im detecting,its only like 6 quid in morsions so cheap booze :lol:

And it was a good night,ive sweat it all out at the gym and now my day off consists of killzone 3 haha,glad to see everyone had fun though i was hoping to blow some stuff up and cause some mischief with the fireworks but the standard supermarkets supply now suck dick :/

And what up fuzz?

Next year jim drive up sunderland and you can have a drink with us,everyone brings a prostitute though...thats a rule right there

Is that a hint of sarcasm im detecting,its only like 6 quid in morsions so cheap booze :lol:

Moi? :tongue:

Next year jim drive up sunderland and you can have a drink with us,everyone brings a prostitute though...thats a rule right there

By 'bring' you mean hire ... and by 'prostitute' you mean fireman stripper.

Moi? :tongue:

By 'bring' you mean hire ... and by 'prostitute' you mean fireman stripper.

nursing a very scared dog

Is there something about jim i have no been told here :lol:

And yeah dogs hate the fireworks, my 4 labs are field trial so they dont even batter an eyelid at them :)