petemcr

Red or Back to stock green

Trying to decide what to do with my dash, I went through my switches and changed the LED's to red and my dash to red/white to match my Climatronic which I was going to change the display to white to match

But I've now got another set of switches, all original green and been offered a set of clocks that are stock, so I can't decide if to keep the red/white theme and eventually get DDI clocks, or put it all back to stock and replace the LED's for more brighter green LED's

Comments and opinions welcome

This is how I currently have it all, ignore all the dash plastics, it's a mess, changed the DVD player for a normal stereo that is also white/red

[ATTACH=CONFIG]70438[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]70439[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]70440[/ATTACH]

I really like the red display on the clocks.

That said, I have all green dials and switches currently and I'm planning to swap the Climatronic control unit for one out of an Octavia, which has green buttons and lighting.

looking good for red/white then, I was thinking about reversing the filter on the climatronic unit like I've done on the MFA LCD and changing it to white as well, just don't want to go OTT with it all.