FenderSi

Dragon Green VR6 for £2500ovno in Worthing, West Sussex

VR6 | Dragon Green | Worthing, West Sussex

Price: £2500ovno

Description:

I am putting up for sale my Dragon Green VR6. This car has been my pride and joy for two years and I have strived to keep it as unmolested as possible.

Due to personal reasons I have decided to go travelling and I don't want the car under a cover on my parents drive rotting away, unloved and unused.

I have dropped the price becasue the car is the last thing to be sorted before I can leave for Australia. The car will sell itself once it is seen, I looked at a lot of Corrados all over the south of England before buying this one and it really is a good example.

The details are as follows:

-L Reg (1993)

-145k miles

-Huge folder of paperwork including a detailed breakdown of work carried out and corresponding dates (in the form of an Excel spreadsheet)

-New MOT until November 2013

-New 6 month Tax disc until April 2013

-Spoiler, sunroof, mirrors and heated seats all work perfectly.

-Engine has been well maintained and service book is full. (I have never had to undertake any repair work on it...it just keep on going!)

-Magnex Exhaust system

-Full cream leather

-Debadged front grille (Original front badge can be supplied with the car)

-Minor issues include a rust spot on the rear windscreen edge and a small tear to the drivers seat bolster leather.

-Some recent work has included new lower suspension arms both sides, O/S front wheel bearing, N/S rear calliper, new coilpack.

-I do have a few other spares and bits in the loft which I’m quite happy to go with the car if it gets the asking price. This will include a few spare headlight glasses, spare front washer nipples and pipes, bonnet rubbers, a few spare bulbs etc (I’ll dig the rest out for anyone viewing)

I have looked after this car with the intention of keeping it for a long time and I am advertising it on the Corrado forums (exactly where I got it from 2 years ago after a lot of searching for the 'right' car...) because I want it to be looked after. Please PM me if you are interested or call me on 07811 747054 to discuss the car/arrange a viewing.

Many thanks,

Simon

CCGB No. 3313

Photo's won't upload at the moment. They will follow shortly.