Peebee

Back on the road Tuesday, maybe??

Well after 12 months being off the road, the Corrado is finally going for its MOT, I cant wait to get it back on the road. Fingers crossed it gets through ok....

We'll would you believe I left it on my drive this morning ready for my man to pick up my Corrado, I got home tonight to see my Corrado in a very similar place, maybe even the same place. Got inside, checked my messages and yes, he'd forgotten to pick it up, Soo, MOT is now tomorrow. :-$

Ok, so today is now the day my Corrado gets MOT'd, the day I struggled to even get off my drive in my 4x4 due to flooding.

Great! :-(

Ok, so today is now the day my Corrado gets MOT'd, the day I struggled to even get off my drive in my 4x4 due to flooding.

Great! :-(

Noooooo!! wounded :(

lol wounded, dude I haven't heard that phrase in years.

It seemed quite apt lol

So, did you manage to get your rado to the MOT station & any results yet?

Also, ive noticed your in worcs - where abouts are you? Myself & bishbosh are local to you :D

Just outside of Worcs, do you know Suckley at all? Anyway, cars gone off, few issues im having looked at before the MOT. Watch this space.

Where about are you then mate?

Just outside of Worcs, do you know Suckley at all? Anyway, cars gone off, few issues im having looked at before the MOT. Watch this space.

Where about are you then mate?

Ahhh ok, over malvern way then. Im in redditch, the other side of worcester

Glad you got it off to its destination!

Ahhh ok, over malvern way then. Im in redditch, the other side of worcester

Glad you got it off to its destination!

Cheers chap, once I finally get her road worthy, we'll have to have a local get together.

Cheers chap, once I finally get her road worthy, we'll have to have a local get together.

sounds like a good idea peebee!

during the warmer months there is a classic car meet i go to in alcester with my friend who runs http://www.vantasialtd.co.uk a camper van hire & restoration company

i know another member of the forum on here who is in redditch too & oddly enough is a lad i went to school with & there was a newbie post from another redditch person today who is looking to buy a rado

maybe we can have a little 'ditch' meet ;) lol

sounds like a good idea peebee!

during the warmer months there is a classic car meet i go to in alcester with my friend who runs http://www.vantasialtd.co.uk a camper van hire & restoration company

i know another member of the forum on here who is in redditch too & oddly enough is a lad i went to school with & there was a newbie post from another redditch person today who is looking to buy a rado

maybe we can have a little 'ditch' meet ;) lol

Sounds good man, I haven't been to a meet since my last local club meet, I was a founding member of Rubbadubz in a time gone by. Would be nice to get out again. Anyway please call me Paul.

How do Paul - was your tire update the only thing needed then?

The only thing worth writing home about really. ABS bulb and head light bulb in the clocks we're the other things even though they've been wrong for ages and we're past last year.