C5 OEM

Interesting

MAN those wheels are the BOMB! If this car is as per description, it's the one:thumbleft:............C;mon people get your hands in yer pockets, this car deserves to be owned by a forum member!!!

Wheels make the car look hideously dayed in my humble opinion, don't suit the corrado at all......

Got me thinking however about a set of cams for my car to try push that little bit of extra power out of it.......

[ATTACH=CONFIG]70773[/ATTACH]

With the right stance, It can freshen up the look completely.

Specs sound a little tame, mine's an auto and easily does 155... (on an airfield :norty:)

Stone

The magazine front cover talks about a spotlight on the Sirocco convertible, I didn't realise they ever made one.

Funnily enough, I saw this and thought of you.

Thinking about me again....hope your wife knows...lol

waiting for more pictures off the guy.....would not pay 4500 with it being an auto.... its an interesting car though...

rather give you 6k for yours..!!!!

Thinking about me again....hope your wife knows...lol

waiting for more pictures off the guy.....would not pay 4500 with it being an auto.... its an interesting car though...

rather give you 6k for yours..!!!!

If managed to get it, would you consider converting from Auto to manual..........? or for originality would you keep it auto?

Specs sound a little tame, mine's an auto and easily does 155... (on an airfield :norty:)

Stone

Yeah but is that from the speedo or GPS verified? :)

If managed to get it, would you consider converting from Auto to manual..........? or for originality would you keep it auto?

auto,as it would not make a great deal of difference

I agree. originality all the way. I know that automatics seem to get painted with the "not a proper sports car' brush, but when you've got that level of tuning under the hood, who cares. Not I for one.

On a side note. The eagle eyed amongst you may have noticed the similarity between the Nothelle cars registration (K25 EUC) and my VR6 (K95 EUC). This is because they both came from the same dealer (Scotts of Sloane Square). I read in an article once, that the Sloane square garage was the official outlet for VW UK's Nothelle breathed on conversions. Judging by the conversions they've retailed before, it may have a little truth to the tale. I thought it was in the sales catalogue I found a while ago, sadly it wasn't, but you get the idea of the kind of automotive delights Scotts had at their disposal:

http://the-corrado.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=42166&d=1296922256

Anyway, back on topic. I'd like to see more pictures of this as well. Because if this looks as good as it reads, it could be a little belter !

I agree. originality all the way. I know that automatics seem to get painted with the "not a proper sports car' brush, but when you've got that level of tuning under the hood, who cares. Not I for one.

On a side note. The eagle eyed amongst you may have noticed the similarity between the Nothelle cars registration (K25 EUC) and my VR6 (K95 EUC). This is because they both came from the same dealer (Scotts of Sloane Square). I read in an article once, that the Sloane square garage was the official outlet for VW UK's Nothelle breathed on conversions. Judging by the conversions they've retailed before, it may have a little truth to the tale. I thought it was in the sales catalogue I found a while ago, sadly it wasn't, but you get the idea of the kind of automotive delights Scotts had at their disposal:

http://the-corrado.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=42166&d=1296922256

Anyway, back on topic. I'd like to see more pictures of this as well. Because if this looks as good as it reads, it could be a little belter !

So i need to buy that one, then yours.....they will make nice companions

Oh I know what one is, just very unusual to see one with its original alloys etc.

Im not suprised to be honest, they are turd looking IMO... just imagine the scene points rareness though!! :lol: