twin45

breaking late valver and early valver

Hi got a L reg flash red valver im breaking complete car panels all good lowered on shocks and springs ALSO NOW HAVE A FLASH RED G PLATE VALVER IN FOR BREAKING TO

other one is a G plate early spev valver only bits gone are passanger door both wings and head lights

2012-12-10153601_zps15843d09.jpg

2012-12-12153834_zps8461630d.jpg

2012-12-12153845_zps3da7f259.jpg

2012-12-12153854_zps6c1bcd3f.jpg

located in cambridgeshire

Cheers steve

Edited by twin45

Is the front grille uncracked with all tabs intact on the late 16v?

Ill check later today

looking for £50 posted for shifter comes with cables as dont realy want to split

cheers

Hi there, looking for the heater control unit. Is that available on the late valver? - I have a late VR that needs it...

Thanks

Ill check later today

looking for £50 posted for shifter comes with cables as dont realy want to split

cheers

I'll pass on that, I won't pay anymore than £35 posted.

I might have missed something, but what colour is the G reg valver? If it's tornado, would you be willing to post the bumper (no splitter or lights), and how much? Cheers

9A engines by chance?

Always on the look out for parts for my 92 16V 2.0 (9A)

Sure is a 9a mate

---------- Post added at 3:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 3:12 PM ----------

9A engines by chance?

Always on the look out for parts for my 92 16V 2.0 (9A)

Sure is a 9a mate

Early valver is green

---------- Post added at 3:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 3:13 PM ----------

Is a 9a

Early valver is green

hello,

i'm after the rubber trim that goes between the window and the door panel (external). this rubber strip has an ali stiffner running through it - my one's been bent so it's lost it's shape. i'm after one that's undistorted.

a price for delivery to portmouth would be much appreciated.

cheers, al

Do you have a mint set of doors. Not sure if there was any changes between later and newer ones mine is a 95 (m)

got a pair of mint door on the late valver in breaking dosnt look to be any difference in them thay are red loooking for £40 a door thay will be bare doors so its £80 the pair collected

cheers

---------- Post added at 2:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 2:10 PM ----------

Do you have a mint set of doors. Not sure if there was any changes between later and newer ones mine is a 95 (m)

got a pair of mint door on the late valver in breaking dosnt look to be any difference in them thay are red loooking for £40 a door thay will be bare doors so its £80 the pair collected

cheers