masher

New daily

Thought i would share my new daily. Had been standing for a couple of months after tax had ran out. 1994 2.016v, full history etc etc. Saw it for sale locally, listed as Burgundy but as you can see not very red at all! So with booster pack in one hand and £325 in the other, a deal was done and the old girl fied up first time.

SDC15883.jpg

New pads/discs and bearings and a quick swap of some wheels we had laying around and we are looking a whole lot better, have a lot of minor improvements to be done. Interior needs a good scrub, engine mounts have arrived along with some polybushes. New plates, aerial and some interior trims all on their way so plenty to do over Xmas.

Undecided on suspension and wheels at the moment, this will be used to and from work everyday which involves the mountain section of the Isle of Man TT course, so want to keep the Corrado handling like it should, instead of dodging potholes.

SDC15947.jpg

Will keep updates coming over Xmas and New Year.

Welcome fellow Isle of Manner :wave:

Looks great, especially for the cash :salute:

God it looks SO much better on the Sebrings! Good work and looks like another one saved :)

Damn this just reminds me of the Blackberry I missed out on a few months back. I wouldn't have ummed and arred at £325 though, complete bargain!

Currently got Sebrings on mine but have been looking for alternatives and perhaps 16" but having seen a few recently fully re-furbed they look good. So I'm starting to think spend money on that rather than other wheels. hmm

Is it a bad time to mention I know of a Blackberry VR with leather, ZW1's and 80k for £1k .... ?

Thanks guys, its getting an interior valet this friday. Have an empty workshop over Xmas so will be giving it a proper Machine polish. Engine doesnt need any more than a service and tidy up as well, so by the New Year all should be good to go.