Swompy

Mayan calender

so, all these people expecting the end of the world, will they be so disappointed that they commit suicide if it doesn't happen???

Think I'd rather have a NUTS or if money was no object a Pirelli calendar, Mayan one doesn't sound very entertaining.

On the radio this morning they said it was supposed to be 11.11 this morning although they didn't mention which time zone.

Anyway, I'm still here and thankfully so is my Corrado so back to garage for some more fixing!

My current calendar runs out on 31st Dec 2012... but I'm not expecting the world to end, I'll just start a new one on 1st Jan.

When I had a 5 year diary I didn't expect the world the end after 5 years.

I think the Mayans were pretty clever to produce a calendar that went on for years and years without the assitance of the computer world we live in today.

Has anyone checked the like of Outlook Express calendar or the time/date settings on their PC to see when 'we' think is the 'end'??

Well kind of, most computers exploded when the millennium bug hit, we even had an aeroplane land on our house......