carrots

os wheel hitting inner arch

ive got a prob with my os rear tyre hitting the inner arch even with no people in the back.ive got 17/40/205 tyres and jom coilovers.its not that low

Mines exactly the same but only rubs on bumps with two fat boys in the back, see my post for "rear axle out of alignment". Mines lowered and very stiff on Koni's and rubs not on top of arch but at front half way up, it's because the rear axle/beam is slightly out of alignment, just coupe mm's but that's enough when lowered on 17's. If yours is only rubbing on one side suspect it's the same prob. and just needs adjusting but watch don't snap the bolts that's what I'm worried about.

A bump stop should be fitted. Makes a difference as the coilover hasn't got anywere to stop. So go's straight down

jack it up and have a look at exactly where its rubbing, might help if a small spacer was fitted?, dunno have a look, that shock might have leaked its fluid and is more bouncy then it should be ?