Sign in to follow this  
stevie_f_2004

Twilight violet VR6 for £1300 in Hamilton Lanarkshire

VR6 | 1994 Twilight Violet with black recaro leather seats| Hamilton Lanarkshire

Price: sold

Description:

Selling my twilight vr6 corrado. It's is being sold as a non runner as the car has a leak in the brake system somewhere and has been leaking

fluid and the mot has expired! It will have to be towed/trailered away.

Now the for the great bit the car is decked out in VW corrado Recaro leather seats in black! Yip these are the real deal with recaro embossed in the seats. These took ages to find and I

eventually located a set in Germany. Therefore the drivers seat is mint the rest of the leather is very good. I never wired them up only adjusting

them via an external battery to get the positioning right. Again this car was only driven in the summer so no need to have the heating in.

I will not split the seats from the car so please don't ask!! The whole car needs to go to a new home.

The car is almost Oem spec with some choice upgrades. Samco hoses in purple fitted in the drive bay. The crack pipe has been replaced with

a gruvenpart special so will never go bang along with the same specification part for the elbow coming off the radiator . The heater matrix has been by-

passed as a precaution it never blew however as it was driven in the summer no need for heating. I have a spare matrix that will come as part

of the deal. The spoiler and sunroof both work however I haven't tested since October when the mot expired. The exhaust has been fitted with a stainless steel exhaust from the original. I think it is the milltek one.

It has been fitted with a nakamichi mb75 head unit. This is the one with multiplayer facility built in and updated alpine front speakers and amp. I have the original box for the stereo. This cost a fortune new along with the remote control. Somehow the plastic protector on the stereo information screen has cracked but the LCD beneath is unaffected and displays perfectly.

Mileage is 130k. It has four brand new Goodyear eagle tyres with the original speedline wheels. The car was originally a demonstrator for a

day. The first person to drive the car bought it! He was a taxman and then a lady doctor had it after the taxman. I bought the car in 2006 from the good doctor and along with

the previous owners lavished the car in servicing and polishing. Since I owned the car the car has only been polished with zymol!

The car comes with two folders full of service history.

Paintwork wise the car is pretty decent with some minor areas of rust at the boot lid. There is also an oval shaped paint blemish on the bonnet

that looks like a repair done by one of the previous owners now showing up. The car is fitted with a product called amour flex which protect the

bumpers and wings from stone chips. A receipt shows this at over £200.....This has helped keep the paintwork decent.

All the glass is intact in the fogs and headlights.

I will give it a clean and polish when the weather gets a bit better and post current photos.

Other than the brake issue the car was performing great and during my ownership never let me down once.

Please see link below to current photos scroll back and forward for all the photos

http://s1202.photobucket.com/albums/bb371/corrado73/?action=view¤t=5278b4e2434329523b7747cc2f275784.jpg&evt=user_media_share

http://s1202.photobucket.com/albums/bb371/corrado73/?action=view¤t=5278b4e2434329523b7747cc2f275784.jpg&evt=user_media_share

With a little effort car could be brought back to the pictures below quite easily.....I will regret selling the car

1_3862_1356887169_

2_3862_1356887169_

Edited by stevie_f_2004