Sign in to follow this  
nino

Gloss Black 1.8 16v for £800 in East Lancashire

1.8 16v | Gloss Black | East Lancashire

Price: £800

Description:

Its with a heavy heart that I have to put this up for sale , however needs must and all that. In the 9 months Ive had this car its been faultless, it had a minor isue once of cold starting but I changed the cold start valve and ever since then its fired on the first turn of the key. Ive not started the car for about 2 weeks and I went to it to take the latest pictures and it started straight away. Its been my daily to and from work and Ive absolutely loved driving it. The details are

Mot'd to July 2013

Taxed til end of March 2013

Mileage 131700 ish

Cambelt changed in May at 128000 (4000 ish miles ago)

Water pump changed at 128000

New spark plug leads

New spark plugs

New Dizzy cap

New rotor arm

K and N panel Filter fitted ( The only mod)

New rocker cover gasket fitted

New front Brembo discs and pads

New rear Calipers both sides

New Brembo rear discs and pads

Painted rocker cover and Inlet manifold

Richbrook steering wheel and Momo boss

Clear Laminx applied to front headlights and fogs and indicators to protect them

90mm splitter that is crack free (rarity these days)

Heated seats as standard (rare option)

All lights, switches etc work as they should

Its had one side completely resprayed to freshen it up

No rust whatsoever on the body

The Sebrings are in good condition too.

Its had 5 owners from new, the previous one was a lady and prior to that a very elderly lady had it for a good couple of years.

The engine is very clean revving and no hesitation whatsoever

Bad points

Usual car park dings ( its 23 yrs old )

I think one of the sunroof drains is blocked and when we had a heavy downpour, the rear passenger side carpet got wet.

Some slight fading of the paint on the bonnet and one or 2 stone chips ( Im being over picky now)

All in all a very tidy straight car that works like clockwork, Ive set the price at 800 pounds as this is taking into account the minor imperfections, I was advised to put it up for more but ill be happy with 800 as it stands, which for the condition of it and how well its been looked after is a very good price.

The car is based in East Lancashire and my tel number if you want more details is

07956118842 THE Pm system on here is pretty unreliable at times so please respond in the thread or text me.

Cheers, Manny

1_5251_1357049002_

Edited by nino