Sign in to follow this  
monVR6

Aqua Blue VR6 for £3250 in Eastbourne PICS ADDED

VR6 | Aqua Blue | Eastbourne

Price: £3250

Description:

Hi all

Thinking of selling my 95 VR6 in Aqua Blue. I've had it for about 10 years since 67K - it now has 102K miles on it. Chains, top end rebuild, 263 Schimmel cams, lightened flywheel and a remap have all been done on the car - so the engine is super smooth. It also has had recent new brakes, and recent new tyres.

Over time it has had a polished throttle body fitted, a K&N panel filter, Koni top adjustable shocks with H&R springs and Eibach anti-roll bars - plus the more common headlamp loom and wipers upgrade, clear side repeaters and is fittled with solitude alloys.

Perhaps the best bit is the cream electrically adjustable and heated leather recaros which sit perfectly with the blue bodywork.

Electrics all work although the sunroof can be temparamental, spoiler works as should, remote locking no longer used.

Bodywork - the car is solid and looks good but some of the lacquer is lifting in isolated places - but is not hiding rust - aside from that looks presentable and drives beautifully.

It has short tax and MOT - however, I will be getting a new MOT shortly, so it will have a full year.

Considering the engine work and the spec, - (full leather electric interior which I understand is sought after and valuable) - I'm looking for £3,250.00

Pictures are here: http://the-corrado.net/showthread.php?56679-Martin-s-Corrado-(finally-adding-pics-after-10-years-ownership)-Lazy-!!

More pics can be found here:

http://s1291.beta.photobucket.com/user/moners/library/

Thanks.

Martin

Edited by monVR6
PICTURES ADDED