Sign in to follow this  
dumptyboy

Pearl Green 2.0 16v for £800 (low milage) in Pembrokeshire

2.0 16v | Pearl Green | Pembrokeshire

Price: £800(low milage)

Description:

For sale as an easy project. I bought this car nearly 12 months ago as a project for myself, but in the mean time ended up buying a VR6 so this car ended up on the back burner.

Its low milage at 89945 genuine miles and has been well looked after with a folder full of mostly main dealer reciepts and many other reciepts from various other places.

This is being sold as an easy project as it needs a small amount of work, but would easily fly through an MOT, its very clean condition but just need finishing off. It would take an afternoon to get it ready for MOT and if anyone is seriously interesed then I will put 12 months MOT on included in the price, allowing that I have the time to do so.

The car was parked in a garage for 2 years before I bought it and hadnt moved, so I replaced all the brakes, fluids, a couple of sensors etc to make sure it was reliable again, It starts up first turn of the key everytime and the engine is really smooth.

The alloy wheels are not included in the sale!

Good points:

1) All electrics work, sunroof(new), windows, central locking, electric wing mirrors etc.

2) All new brakes all round and MK4 rear caliper upgrade

3) Original paintwork, glass and very good condition exhaust

4)The underside of the car is very clean with no rot atall

5)Good bodywork with minor rust

6)VR6 leather steering wheel

7) 90mm lower spoiler lip

8) K&N panel filter

9)loads of recipts and £300+ spent in the last few months

Bad points:

1) Inpro headlights with stone chip to the drivers side lens

2) both front wings could do with a respray as the drivers side has rust patches, and the passenger side has scratches (quoted £250 to have sprayed up)

3) The exhaust oxygen sensor is faulty, but I have working second hand one included in the sale

4) Interior could do with a clean but far from mucky

5) Small cigarette burn to passenger seat (repairable)

6) small dent on bonnet where it looks like someone closed it with tools left underneath (nothing major)

7) air box has been drilled to give a louder exhaust note (actually sound pretty good)

8 ) Ignition has a different key from the doors/boot, all locks use the same key though including the boot.

The car has been lowered and performs well, but being this low is not to everyones taste. There are many more good point, and I would recommend viewing it.

With a small amount of work this car will make someone really happy.

003-2.jpg

018-1.jpg

004-2.jpg

017-1.jpg

005-1.jpg

008-2.jpg

010-1.jpg

012-1.jpg

015-1.jpg

019-1.jpg

020-1.jpg

028-1.jpg

I have more pictures if anyone is interested. PM me for more details.

Need to shift this to make room for a new project so open to sensible offers.

Edited by dumptyboy