P3rks

2.9 VR6 OBD1 related parts

I'm doing a OBD2 conversion so all of my OBD1 related parts are surplus. Came off a perfect running car so all parts are in working order.

6-Pin MAF - SOLD

Inlet pipe (no cracks, splits or tears - still nice and supple - as good as they come) - SOLD

Idle control valve and associated pipework. (The idle control valve is a few years old and the pipework as above) - SOLD

Coilpack x2 - £50

IMG_5195.jpg

2.9 Inlet (both parts) and throttle body with new VW inlet to TB gasket (underside covered in reflective tape with the aim to reduce heat soak) - £100

D3480C02-098B-4C67-A644-CC1AC9C40548-15585-00000677E4150143.jpg

994F6FBF-1B35-4AB0-A7DA-AF21B2006394-15585-00000677CC70EFA3.jpg

38E17E83-CC23-4E8E-8C88-3C4AFDB1CEE7-15585-00000677C077CF9B.jpg

That's it for now. I will update as and when.

Items are located in Sheffield and i can post at cost. All items are ono.

Thanks.

Edited by P3rks

Interested in the inlet manifold/lower part and gasket parts (need one to powdercoat up for my engine rebuild) how much would postage be?

Any movement on price i was thinking £75 posted?

Not at the moment mate, the 2.8 boys love these inlets and throttle bodies and I've seen them fetch over £130!

I don't mean to clog up your thread but, I just wanted to ask why you are swapping over you coilpacks? - I didn't think they were specific to either OBD 1 or 2

What if you took the throttle body off and sold that separately as that part i dont really need?

Erm.. I'd rather not for the time being. Sorry. :(

I don't mean to clog up your thread but, I just wanted to ask why you are swapping over you coilpacks? - I didn't think they were specific to either OBD 1 or 2

I'm not as you're right, they are the same. I just have two spares sat here doing nothing and I'm skint. :awesome:

Erm.. I'd rather not for the time being. Sorry. :(

I'm not as you're right, they are the same. I just have two spares sat here doing nothing and I'm skint. :awesome:

Ok

Intrested in some of these bits but what was your reason for changing to obd2? Its just a lot of people seem to do it because they're fed up with lumpy idle, stalling and other irritations.

Intrested in some of these bits but what was your reason for changing to obd2? Its just a lot of people seem to do it because they're fed up with lumpy idle, stalling and other irritations.

Honestly. No reason other than I've had the conversion sat for ages and I was bored and felt like I needed to spend some love on the Corrado. The OBD2 is just a nicer drive and it's what every nice VR deserves. :)

Fair enough :-)

In that case how much posted for both the maf and the elbow?

And do you know how old the isv is?

Just call it fiver :)

It's approximately just over two years old and has covered around 10,000 miles in that time.

The car idled perfect from hot and cold and never dropped or stalled at junctions or anything. On vagcom it was always between 650/700rpm when warmed up and just under 1000rpm when cold.

Rich

£130 and its all yours.

I can have it to you for Friday if payment is made today.