keystarG60

ATTENTION G60 OWNERS - Where are you all going for supercharger rebuilds?

Now that G-Werks is no more im not sure where i should take my business

Would really appreciate your feedback

Thanks

Not 100% sure but i think darren is still trading under another name now ask bristolbaron he may be able to confirm

yep darrens started again as one-zerofour he's not really doing vag stuff, but sure he would still undertake a rebuild.

i'd say jmr would be your best bet now.. forum member and rado owner with good rep.

Funny he was someone i was looking at when i had my g60 but obviously now a bit different with r32 .

Matt clumpy? I'm sure he could still help with anything, he's an ex Vw techy and a good lad.:thumbleft: Bit of a drive from yourself, but sometimes it's worth it to have someone you can trust work on your pride and joy.

Matt clumpy? I'm sure he could still help with anything, he's an ex Vw techy and a good lad.:thumbleft: Bit of a drive from yourself, but sometimes it's worth it to have someone you can trust work on your pride and joy.

I know exactly what you are saying mate i used to take my sierra to castle who were in ashton under lyme when i lived in rochdale unfortunately at the moment i need someone who know's their way around DTA management ie an agent and there happen's to be one not 10 miles from me however if he turn's out to be a ****head i will keep matt in mind Cheer's

James.

I used JMR for my rebuild. Excellent service,:thumbleft:.

I envy your car's esp the s2 i have a 330 bhp sierra but your's yum yum!:notworthy: