george-cooper

New to Corrado's But not VDub's

Hey everyone thought i'd wack a thread in the introductory section, Im George from Kent currently Own a MK1 Caddy and may have just invested in a G60 corrado With low mileage and all seems very good so cant wait thought id come on here to learn bit more about the model and what i can do to improve and make it my own.

if the photos upload theres a running shot from last year but not has G60 steels and has a very straight bed shes my pride and joy atm ha. The corrado im looking at is currently on ebay but i dunno how to go about it and wether its worth it. can someone help me out

Caddy looks nice, whats under the bonnet?

Best bet for the Corrado is post up the link, im sure people will offer feedback on it in terms of value and condition.. Id be prepared to travel to get the right car, chances of finding something around the corner are slim..

eBay item number is 271146421851 best I can do on my phone. Currently she has got a 1.9tdi 1z engine was a 1.6 d but when an engine like that reaches 201,000 miles it goes bang ha but can't wait to show it this season after some tlc :)