sgaites

Would you buy these Sebrings ?

link doesn't work for me,

no-one wanted sebrings until a couple of years ago, they're OK, but not exactly the nicest looking wheel in the world and they're only 5 1/2 J which doesn't control the tyres as well as most other 15" alloys which tend to be 6J

Hi - re: tires, I'm not too fussed. I thought the narrower ones were often used as winters.

More concerned about about the size - I can only find references to these being 6x15. Can anyone confirm if they are actually 5.5 ?

Always thought they were 6 :shrug:

---------- Post added at 4:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 4:27 PM ----------

Copied from the Wiki: 195/50 VR-15 on 6 x 15

Adverts states 185 55 15, so wrong profile- should be 50.

I like the look of them and think they look nice on an original period Corrado, especially if it is silver. I remember when Tiff Needell tested the first ever Corrado when it was launched. It was silver with Sebrings.

Remember, if you want your car to be worth anything in the future then keep it original.

What something is worth is dependent on the condition, and what somebody is willing to pay for it. Nothing else matters.

185 55 15 is the correct size for early cars, we tend to just fit 195 50's instead now due to more choice :) and doesn't change the erto too much

They look good for the money. You can get them for under £100, but they'll be rough. Plus most sets are missing centre caps now.

As the title suggests....these have come up for sale http://www.adverts.ie/2581465

Even with a set of part worn winter tires, are they worth €200 ?

I've always loved this wheel so am sorely tempted.....

cheers

if you like them then get them or find some others cheaper without tyres so you can put your own ones on , i personaly dont like them so i wouldnt go anywhere near them.