G60  CS

Various interesting Parts G60, 16V, Syncro etc ...........

In Pro smoked crystal rear lenses £50

All red rear lenses £50

Carbon fibre scuttle cover for Corrado £100

Jom bonnet lift (new) £50

Rockford Fosgate BD1001 monoblock amp (new) £200

Rockford Fosgate P801s 4 channel amp (new) £150

2 x 12" JL Audio subs with protective grills £80

Scorpion stainless steel exhaust system £150

Heat shield for Jabbasport intake kit £20

Bar-Tek style Stainless intake pipe £35

Pair Konig (R32 ) seats £350 - SOLD

G60 ported and polished head with Piper 285 cam £300 - SOLD

3.5bar fpr £35

Gwerks revison 2 toothed pulley setup with solid tensioner £275

SNS stage 5 chip £75

BBM Billet 8V fuel rail with annodised fittings £100

BBM RSR charger outlet ( with red hose) £125

Stroeve Motorsport KR Intake kit (new) £150

50mm professionally polished 16v KR inlet manifold (both sections) £75

16v professionally polished rocker cover £50

16v KR professionally polished alternator casing £40 - SOLD

syncro shell and running gear £500 - SOLD

Prices collected from Exeter can ship anything next day at your cost

Edited by G60 CS
items sold

Owen yes the heads ready to fit

---------- Post added at 11:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 AM ----------

all will try and get up my unit tonight for some pics

---------- Post added at 11:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 AM ----------

JjasonJJ

the syncro is just a shell everything stripped, engine bay smoothed front end seam welded. had previously been converted to run 16v , loom still in car. its an 89 atlas grey 5 door syncro been dry stored for last 5 yrs since TSR ripped me off over the engine conversion. very solid shell requires one repair section under the windscreen (common mk2 rust area). have removed the rusty section and have a repair section to weld in otherwise shells good

If this is a Spoonfedtuning one, I'll take it if you can post

Pics would be good

I'd be extremly interested in the Syncro fuel-tank, complete boot-floor (incl. mounting points for the diff) and prop-shaft.. If you ever decicde to part out the car.

To be honest, I'd pay the £500 you want for the car just for those parts, if you could remove them and prepare them for collection..

(Can't really do it myself, as I live up in Norway..)

I know it's a shame to cut up a Syncro, but I feel I have to ask.. :)

Hi mate,

Interested in the r32 seats, can you send me some pics please, cheers

Edited by mark-vr6

Hi mate,

Interested in the r32 seats, can you send me some pics please, cheers

got an email address Mark ?

---------- Post added at 4:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 4:22 PM ----------

Pics would be good

Hi Billcor no its not a spoonfed one, not sure of its origin was on the car when i got it, got an email addy and Ill mail you a pic

---------- Post added at 4:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 4:23 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 4:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 4:24 PM ----------

I'd be extremly interested in the Syncro fuel-tank, complete boot-floor (incl. mounting points for the diff) and prop-shaft.. If you ever decicde to part out the car.

To be honest, I'd pay the £500 you want for the car just for those parts, if you could remove them and prepare them for collection..

Hi Wormy I don't mind chopping it up but id either have to get someone else to do it as I don't have the tools or rent them. So if you wanted me to them we'd have to factor that in, drop me a pm and we can discuss cheers Simon

??

its a complete car minus the 16v engine i was running in it. it is however stripped so bare shell with loom still in, running gear and interior all completely stripped out but present

---------- Post added at 6:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 6:17 PM ----------

lights are oem lights professionally tinted , let me have your email and i can mail a pic

Pics would be good

Interest withdrawn, thanks.

Check your email red arrow you have been replied to maybe check your spam filter, I work 15 hour days and have had a long weekend collecting my car from JMR so i appologise if you're not getting an instant reply

---------- Post added at 4:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 3:08 PM ----------

The polished parts were professionally polished to an extremely high standard, but have been in storage since (approx 3-4 years) so as you can see from the pics they could do with a quick buff to bring them back to show standard

I will get pics up later of the rear lights, scuttle cover & anything else. I also have more to add ie BBM 8V Billet fuel rail, 3.5 bar fpr, SNS Stage 5 chip, performance cam, Blue HT leads, Stainless steel intake pipe...........

---------- Post added at 4:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 4:45 PM ----------

Wormy having looked into chopping the Syncro up I don't think its going to be possible !. I don't have the tools 2. I don't really have the time i've been told its likely to take & 3. I don't want to risk cutting it in the wrong place. Would it cost you that much more to ship the whole car ? Alternatively do you have anyone in the Uk that could cut it up for you ?