Jimm

steering wheel!

Looking to change the steering wheel in my raddo,

Thinking bout getting one out of a 944 like this:

9444spokewheel_i585_zps1b52c739.jpg

Any one able to show me pics of their steering wheels they have changed?

I wouldn't tbh. Doubt very much it'll fit unless you get a custom adaptor, which will just bring the steering wheel too far forward imo. I don't like it personally, there's retro, then there's 80's crap.

Speak your mind chaps :awesome:

Not the best choice, but hey, its your choice

Is it old fashioned of me to really like the OEM one? :shrug: (plus that Porsche one is hideous! Sorry :lol:)

My C had an aftermarket wheel in it when I bought it - had no end of problems getting the horn to work, right and wrong sizes of boss, switches that didn't fit the centre... In the end I gave up and bought an OEM one and it's all been fine ever since. The OEM leather ones are a nice upgrade to stock if you've got a cloth interior. Or get one of the standard Momo ones?

Stone

Th best wheel I had on my rado was the OMP Trecento in Suede. It looks a bit motorsport for most but the feel of it was great, light but rigid. Very nice wheel indeed. I drove it 500 miles in one day and my hands felt like they did when I started the journey.

I've got a polo gt one in mine look's like it was made for the corrado.

You're right, that's quite a good match! Probably no stress with the horn push either.

pic022.jpg

Stone

You're right, that's quite a good match! Probably no stress with the horn push either.

pic022.jpg

Stone

My Polo Gt wheel look's nothing like the one in the pic you posted mate that look's like a corrado 16v wheel mine is a lot cooler than that I'll post a pic 2moro.

I've tried a few and was never happy until I put OEM on there. OEM for the win :)

Thank's mate you obviously have impeccable taste it is actually a really comfortable wheel to drive with and quite rare to see now.