Sign in to follow this  
dubbers

UPDATED - Gun Metal Grey VR6 for £600 in Lincolnshire

VR6 | Gun Metal Grey in Lincolnshire - £600

I've owned this 1994 vr6 for approx 6 years & has done approx 124000 miles. Has been Sorn & stored inside a garage for 3 years now.

Last year i decided with the car having such a good shell for it's age i would give it a full respray.

Due to circumstances & priorities changing i have never got round to having it finished so it's time for me to find it a new home & somebody who has the time to complete it.

Work done so far ...

Fully de-glassed & tinted whilst out of the car.

Upon removing the front screen i noticed a small amount of corrosion behind it on the lip that screen sits on. This was then cut out & a new strip welded in & properly sealed.

Completely flatted off in preparation for the respray. At this point it became apparent that one if not most of the cars previous owners had the car repainted in it's original colour as i counted 10 coats inc the factory primer during this prep process. Both the bonnet & sunroof got stripped back to bare metal & are both primed & ready to paint.

Fully demoulded & smoothed along the doors & wings.

Roof mounted ariel removed & smoothed.

Debadged & smoothed on the rear.

Plastic numberplate surround removed & a metal plate shaped & welded on to tailgate. Runs in nicely to the lights & done properly by a bodyshop.

Audi flush handle in passenger side door,filler needs rubbing down & the drivers door still needs to be cut out & welded in . Got the handle & mounting plate.

Also got a passenger side door without the handle cutout incase you prefer having the original handles - To be included in sale

Basically the whole car has been prepped inc the removal of any scuffs,marks or scratches. 90% done

Brand New front screen & rubber trim - Cost £200 To be included in the sale

18''Audi wheels

Momo Wheel & Boss - already fitted

Blue Samco hose kit

Black Cloth seats - great condition

Laserline full closure, alarm with twin immobilliser

Tracker - Not currently registered

Sony mp3 player

Sunroof not working - Common Problem

Heater control unit only works on settings 1&2

No Radiator or Exhaust

Small area on drivers sill needs Welding

Recorded as Cat C - Minor front end prang. My fault although harshly judged in comparison to damage caused :(

I'm selling this as an uncomplete car & unfinished project so am open to sensible offers around my asking price.

I'll be happy to provide any more details or pictures upon request.

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE

Price now dropped to £600 no offers - Must go or will be breaking

Edited by dubbers
Price drop