Sign in to follow this  
dexter

Corrado Wins at VW CUP croft

Corrado Wins at VW CUP croft

http://www.vw-cup.co.uk/news/news_may02_04.htm

RACING CUP ON TV

The Donington rounds of the Volkswagen Racing Cup are to be televised in Sky's World Motorsports programme as follows:

Sun 2 May 1100 Sky Sports Extra

Mon 3 May 0900 Sky Sports Extra

Mon 3 May 1900 Sky Sports 3

Yeah baby!!! Dex

two of which I've now deleted... ;) :roll: :lol:

Oh, and I've also moved this one to General... ;)

*edit* I've also locked the other version of this thread in General and deleted the other 6 copies....

It's semi-exciting to hear about this and see the pics in the link but there really was no need to post it so many times :cuckoo:

I only usually look in parts for sale myself on the forum, with only a few hours till it was shown on tv, I didnt want any of you guys to miss it on sky sports.

Will make sure not spoil the mighty forum next time, and say nothing.

Oh come on!

All we did was point out that flood posting is frowned upon - you would have gotten the same reaction on any other forum on the internet - in fact you'd probably be banned in most places.

Just try not to take it so personally next time!

Im not talking about you guys, Im talking about Henny's Bullshit private message to me.

(...DO NOT FLOOD POST AGAIN!

I have deleted the copies of your post and left one version in General Car Chat.

This is not big, clever or funny.

Andi has been informed, and will probably be contacting you shortly...)

I dont need to hear bullshit for keeping my fellow Rado's informed.

In Henny's defence, the vast majority of people using this forum use the "search messages since last login" page, which means all six of your postings were immediately sitting there at the top of the page in a line, thereby making it pointless to post more than once..

Dexter, I sent you that message after deleting the 6 other versions of this thread from around the forum which included at least 4 comments from other forum members asking for a Mod to delete them...

Keeping people informed is one thing, and we all appreciate that, but filling a forum with the same message 7 or 8 times is just uncalled for and annoying to most people who use the forum...

You'll find that ANY other forum you care to browse will have similar, if not much harsher, reactions if you did the same thing there... :roll: Try it on VW-Vortex and see what happens! ;)

I'm sorry you have taken it so personally and seem to now have some sort of problem with me, but I'd have sent the same message to anyone who had flood posted like you did...

Thankyou for your apology and your point is now well taken.

I do not like flooding the forum, but as stated I had 5 hrs from my post until the race was shown on TV.

It was a case of let you guys miss it or put on a few to many posts, from my view.

Once again your latest comment is well received. :)

Maybe see you at Inters with the Lark 52 Corrado.

Declan