LanceL

Storm Badges NEW!

Hi Mat, I'm ordering one now but when are you going to get Corrado and VR6 badges made in silver? My Storm is in dire need of them as are many other forum members cars.

Cheers Matt

Thanks, will ship today, we are always working on new products but rear script badge has been discussed many times before.

Red front VR6 grill badge with clips is the holy grail though, right?

YES! OHHH YES!

I cant belive that no one has gotten this ball rolling.

If you made a badge and sold if for 30-40 pound.. People will go ape**** and buy 10 each!

I sent my silver front VR6 badge off to my 3D prototyping company two months ago, and haven't heard a peep from them since, despite sending several emails. Sigh.

YES! OHHH YES!

I cant belive that no one has gotten this ball rolling.

If you made a badge and sold if for 30-40 pound.. People will go ape**** and buy 10 each!

Getting them made is one thing , then you have to find a company that will block print them in red . Same thing with the chrome script , yes you can get them ready in primer , but the black edging has to be painted . Then find a company that still does rolling brushed chrome effect .

Not wanting to crash the thread but this is what I've been trying to investigate for some months regarding reproduction VR6 front grille badges in silver. It's all gone a bit stale but it's something I am continuing to pursue.

Lets keep this thread on track - buy some more Storm badges it will speed up any other badges! ;)

We are currently looking into costs and timescales for a new range of plastic moulds...

Thank you any eta?

If you can find someone to loan me a sample badge.. Red one preferable but silver one could be a good substitute, I m willing to take it on. I d assume person who loans badge would want the prototype version and I would sell to them at half the cost of machining. Which would be a bit pricey. But not ridiculous.

If it doesn't work and people aren't happy that it's an exact replica then I ll call it quits and send loan badge back.

If you can find someone to loan me a sample badge.. Red one preferable but silver one could be a good substitute, I m willing to take it on. I d assume person who loans badge would want the prototype version and I would sell to them at half the cost of machining. Which would be a bit pricey. But not ridiculous.

If it doesn't work and people aren't happy that it's an exact replica then I ll call it quits and send loan badge back.

What? Can you you PM us?