stuarttaylor37

Never right!

Early ones were actually blue & supplied by hartman if I remember right and if some dingbat has bid up to that they need more medication than whats in that bloody bos lol! Nutters. & it is opened as it should have cellophane over it. I know I know I'm sad :-)

Edited by KIPVW

Plus those things have expiry dates, and hence can be viewed as worthless. My German mate Dirk nearly once got done by the German rozzers for carrying an out-of-date medical box in his G60-Rado back in 2006.

Tempest

Shill bidding, he has a Warning Triangle for sale as well >> http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/vw-corrado-16-g60-vr6-unopened-warning-triangle-/111048254147?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item19dafde2c3

check the bidding on both, same idiot bumping the price sky high :rolleyes:

Well spotted, same two "bidders" on both items!

I bought one of those first aid kits but from VW main dealer cost around £25.00 to £35.00 about 9 years ago.

Yeah they are mad paying £100.00 or more for that :drinking:

Funny this, i offered him £25 for the pair within the 1st hour of him listing them! He said he'd had a stupid amount of interest in them so was letting the auctions run. Thats surely somebody taking the pi** bidding on them??

I think I might shrink wrap my first aid kit and claim it's never been touched by a human hand, see if the same bidder bids on it, what a joke LOL

I wonder if it will be re-listed due to non paying bidder?

Mines a genuine one from 92 , i could do with an extra oner in me bin right now , will put an ad on the forum , bids starting from £ 100.00 then ,cmon guys you know you want it .

Edited by robrado974

I think I might shrink wrap my first aid kit and claim it's never been touched by a human hand, see if the same bidder bids on it, what a joke LOL

I wonder if it will be re-listed due to non paying bidder?