twin45

a few breakers

Hi mate,

WDo you have any front subframes (that the wishbone arms fix to) for a VR? One of the captive nut's in mine has apparently come unstuck so now it's useless.

Many thanks.

hi im looking for a complete sunroof, are you able to post and how much. thanks :D

Her have complete sunroof fully working ££80 posted

Hi, I'm looking for a pair of 4 stud hubs (including knuckles & bearings) whats your best price posted for these?

Cheers

Steve

Hi, I'm after the underbody high pressure fuel pump complete assembley including mounting - and any usable fuel lines if possible (for 1.8 16v, on an H plate)

H36 we have a 2l8tr 16v one £60

Great news, thanks. Any chance you can send me a picture? What state are the fuel lines in?

Great news, thanks. Any chance you can send me a picture? What state are the fuel lines in?

I'll try and get a picture today

2nds for the Corrado sunroof if della does not take it, what year Corrado is it off as early ones are different to late ones cheers.

Hi there, I'm looking for a Corrado drivers side window regulator - do you have one ?

Nick 99

Hi, im in need of both front late wings in fair condition, no colour preference. Can you help? Thanks.

Diz

Hi, im in need of both front late wings in fair condition, no colour preference. Can you help? Thanks.

Diz

hello bit of a long shot but would you still have the early black leather door cards if so are they in good order and will you post them. thanks

I need about 10 trim screws, the metal phillips head ones that hold the plastic interior trim. Price posted?

Corrado Rear Engine Bracket which connects to the rear mount

Part number: 357 199 354

Pm me if you have one and please confirm the part number so I know it is the correct one

Corrado Rear Engine Bracket which connects to the rear mount

Part number: 357 199 354

Pm me if you have one and please confirm the part number so I know it is the correct one

Hi there. I am after a set of carpet fixings in black, the large plastics screws that have a mixture of flathead screwdriver slots and a pair or small dimples. Have a black carpet that's going in and do not want to use my beige carpet fixings. let me know if you've got a set and how much. Thanks

Charlie